Not understand the point of cosmic flux

Mounts and pets are more tangible in the long run because unless gear they are not replaced in the next patch or xpac. Plus you can sell the pets, not sure about the mounts so the value they have is even better.

1 Like

I mean tangible in the sense that they produce gameplay moments.

I have a number of alts that I don’t really feel like playing when they’re so undergeared. Rank 3 leggos are really bad even just compared to Rank 6 let alone Rank 7. Currently trying to keep my Shammy, Bear, and Prot Warrior up to date, but I would like to be able to play more at the level of content I enjoy playing.

I maintain that buying rank 6 leggos with Flux would be a good thing, but I guess we’ll see what happens.

Everything to do with it is timegated because the dev team forgot their brain cells at the door this expansion

Can we not complain about having too much of something we need to craft things? Can’t remember a time when that happened other than flux.

We need sockets and conduit upgrades for Cosmic Flux. It feels really bad upgrading a socketed S2 item knowing there is currently no way to add a socket to said upgrade.

1 Like

This points more to the bigger issues with Shadowlands, the systems. With legendaries Blizzard set up a system with rich players acquire power faster or become richer. So normal end players end up grinding away to keep up or buying outside sources of gold, tokens and etc. Letting people buy rank 6 would upset this balance, rich players will but upset about income drying up. Players that brought outside sources of gold will be upset do to wasted money. Now people like yourself with many alts will be happy but is your group in the majority?

Greed is really want lead to this because I willing to back that Blizzard wanted to drive up token sales. They know about how much gold the average WoW player has. The current system was expensive to level up and continues to be expensive to keep up. If you don’t have the gold either you farm or buy it. This is also why we are seeing more threads about AH pvp.