Not receiving the Dragonflight quest to start Dragonflight

My other toons on the server Darrowmere got the automatic dragonflight quest. Although, I get on my mage Dranora last night and she didn’t get no quest to start Dragonflight automatically. I tried logging out and logging back in. It did bring up the Adventure guide about Dragonflight, but no way to start the quest. Then I looked back in the Adventure guide and it still shows things about Shadowlands instead. I have tried going to different zones and it doesn’t work. My character is level 58. I should be receiving it at that level shouldn’t I?

Is your mage level 58 on Darrowmere? If so you need to be level 60.

Level 59 now. I actually got the quest not being level 60 on my druid being 59, so not sure on it not popping up on my mage.

It’s great you got it at 59 on your druid but the actual requirement is 60.

1 Like

Well I am almost at level 60, so maybe it will pop up. If not, I have a ticket up anyway.

Also you don’t need the quest to start dragon flying. As long as one of your characters went through the quest already and got their first dragon mount… all of your characters can start flying right away in Dragon Isles. Check your mount tab.

Also your glyphs are account wide so any glyphs you’ve gotten… you don’t need to get that one anymore. So get all of them on one character and you won’t have to get the current glyphs ever again and you can talent into the dragon flying tree immediately.

1 Like

Thanks! It finally gave me the quest when I reached 60. So, inscription glyphs are useful again? I haven’t got any yet.

1 Like

Dragonflight glyphs are found on the island, not obtained through inscription.

1 Like

Oh that is right…DUH, I got a ton of those and used them in the dragon flying glyph system. I don’t know what I was thinking…There was something else I read about inscription though…I just can’t remember what it was about.

I’ve had level 60 alts not get the quest pop up. I found out I didn’t do the pre-expansion stuff on them. There’s a few little pre-expansion quests they make you do if you didn’t do that on alts before that quest will show up. I had to talk to a couple people in Ogrimmar or Stormwind and you get the quest to go to the dragon isles after that.

1 Like

I was actually doing some of those on my mage. Although, I stopped and did a few Chromie timeline quests and got to level 60 and the quest popped up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.