Not getting World quests in Azj-Kahet despite unlocking them last week

So the new week rolled around and I was ready to do some world quests in Azj-Kahet. I flew there and got my pact made for the week and I just don’t have any world quests and cannot progress the weekly. Is this happening to anyone else? Am I bugged? This seems like a bug.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Last week I had selected the Weaver to start. This week I selected the General. I only had one world quest available which was a race. I completed it and a couple of rumors in the city for the Weaver and the Vizier and managed to get to 50%, but there are no other world quests available.

Also when I find the Forgotten Memorials, I can click them but nothing happens. They go inactive for about 15 seconds and then I can click them again. I’ve tried relogging with no luck. I also tried abandoning the quest and picking it back up which cleared my progress, but still cannot see world quests.

One of the world quests this week is dependent on doing the quest chain for it.

The issue is still the same - I can’t see any world quests in Azj-Kahet. I have the Loremaster of Khaz Algar achievement so that should not be the issue.

No WQ today here for me either, seems like a bug

1 Like

I am wondering if it is truly a bug or that our pact sub quests you run into in the zone are going to count towards unlocking that locked world quest. I haven’t had time yet this week to go down there and play with that possibility but hoping that is the case.

yep im bugged as well, just put a ticket in…

guildies have said when they chose their pact the map populated with things to do for them as intended so it seems like a character/account specific issue

zero WQ on the map, despite having done ALL quests and chosen a pact for the week.

Started WQ in this zone last week. Picked a pact for the 2nd time (different npc) and found a single racing WQ. I do have uncompleted quests but no idea which ones would lead to more WQs showing up…

Edit: Just did a first time completion for a cluster that directly overlaps with a WQ I did last week. So it doesn’t seem to be questline locked.

same here only one I have is a race.

I’m glad I’m not the only one with this problem. It seems like all other zones are populated with world quests, but there are zero world quests for me in this zone. Last week was the same, but finally three world quests showed up for me late in the week. I too have completed all story and side quests in the zone. It’s somewhat frustrating because I intended to focus on this faction with my main, but literally seem unable to progress at the intended pace due to missing or infrequent world quests….

Same problem here

it’s got the special assignment too, can’t do three world quest there if there are not word quests.

Sam problem here on alts, no world quests appearing in Azj-Kahet despite completion of prerequisites.

Same. on an alt and it wants me to forge a pact to be able to do world quests here, but i see no quest even for forge a pact. this is confusing. I see a blue exclamation right in the weaver town, but there’s no quest on any NPC.

BUMP