Not getting feldrake mount?

day 4 of waiting for mine.

3 Likes

I am so upset that they are ignoring this issue, it has completely ruin my experience with the new expansion. I have submitted tickets with both twitch and blizz and they are both pointing the finger with no resolution. I have now requested a refund for the game. We had a lot of fun over the last 18 years…

They mentioned they are investigating the issue. Specifically they said “our teams are looking into reports of the pet and mount not showing up. I don’t have any updates other than that.”

1 Like

Someone received this response on the EU servers:

So at this point they can’t even guarantee you will get the drops, even if you did everything right.
I’m glad I took the risk of making a new account while the event was still on, because the way this is being handled is not looking good.

I too watched the stream and got the notification that I had qualified for the feldrake so I immediately claimed it and STILL NO DRAKE. 6 DAYS!!! WTF blizz?
I was able to get the kite pet, so there is NO issue with my linked account… This is UNACCEPTABLE…
BLIZZARD needs to post an update about this…

2 Likes

Still nothing :frowning: 2+ days on the new account and 5+ days on my old account. Neither gave me the mount sooo yea… Not much hope for the 13th event.

I also made a new account and secured the drop. There’s no way Blizzard will go out of their way to fix this.

6 days now…where the blue posts at? Terrible promotion.

1 Like

We won’t be getting it, they just wanted to get players back. They don’t care if people didn’t manage to get it. Even if they met requirements.

Fwiw i found this blue post response in a different post, was posted a few hours ago

Hey all,

As a small update, I can confirm that our developers are still looking into this issue, and we’re hoping to get more information this week, now that the weekend is over.

Please note that Game masters cannot verify any issue related to Twitch Drops, and cannot grant these rewards, which is why some of you may receive a response that may seem “odd” or “basic”, such as making sure that your account is linked correctly, etc.

Again, this doesn’t mean that the issue is being ignored, but that customer support cannot solve every issue on its own (often time, our role will be to find alternative solutions, or escalate issues and information to our developers).

Thank you all for your patience, hoping to update you ASAP. :pray:

2 Likes

would be nice to get my mount :frowning: Still nuthin today…

I am day 8 as well with nothing

seems like a big slap to the face from Blizz, havnt got mine yet also… #BLIZZFAILED

sent in another ticket

updates yet?

I unlocked it within the first 4 hours of the drops. Claimed it immediately. Went through ALL the troubleshooting options listed in the referenced link. Is it something on their end or my end? It’s in my claimed drops and everything.

2 Likes

Here is a positive update.

I made a 2nd Twitch account before the campaign expired, completed the 4 hours, claimed the Feldrake drop.

However, I was still within my 7 day window for reconnecting to a new Twitch account. Today my cooldown expired, I disconnected on BOTH BattleNet and Twitch. Re-connected on BattleNet side and within a minute the Feldrake was gifted in my mount collection.

Some hopeful news for those waiting for their connection CD to expire. I was worried this wouldn’t work as the drop campaign concluded.

Even in the mounts I don’t own, which you can select the feldrake isn’t there. You can and should still be able to find it even if you don’t own it in the mount preview. I’ve done it, I’ve sent a ticket. They said they are aware and trying to get them fixed. Showed proof of my twitch saying I have claimed the drop.

1 Like

I really hope this isn’t the solution, and instead they show a gesture of good will and just start allowing customer service to award the mount to those who prove they have claimed the mount + linked their accounts.

3 Likes

funny i contacted twitch about it and got this " After checking your accounts, if you are having trouble accessing the reward in-game, please note that the developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards "

2 Likes