Not even sure who shadowlands is catered to,

No idea I’ve had hardly any time to play I’m an electrician and work 7 days a week. But what I’ve played so far has been fun releveling.

1 Like

Yep I found a new game glad you enjoy the direction this game is going for you.

2 Likes

The 2 Priests in this thread are cracking me up. They seem to have taken it as a personal mission to post in every thread where someone doesn’t like the expansion.

9 Likes

it was? :thinking: … yea no

1 Like

Dang that’s some impressive progress! I’ve been playing fairly hardcore in my free time and I’m only 187. Even if you’ve been lucky with drops that’s pretty impressive!

1 Like

Thank you! I have a guild that likes to carry me through, I was 160 iLevel when I started and I told them to not invite anyone below 189 iLevel so we can clear content faster.

Caters to players who can’t play a lot a week. With the way m+ loot drops it’s much harder for players who play a lot to get an edge.

If u do only 1 m+ And the weeklies you actually won’t fall to far behind.

1 Like

It’s almost like in every positive thread there are people talking about how much it sucks, as well.

1 Like

STORY leveling yes I’ll agree that can be fun but Fates leveling needs some real tweaks because in it’s current state… it sucks.

2 Likes

How much of a speed disparity is there between quest leveling and threads of fate leveling? I have been debating starting to alternate between story/threads per alt but I’ve heard it’s really bad.

I hear its about the same amount of time. The problem is that 10 hours of quests is generally more fun than 10 hours of world quests and dungeons.

So if I like World Quests and dungeons it will be about equitable? Hmmm. I think I could swing that. Thanks :slight_smile:

Good luck! I’m too scared to try it because you can’t go back.

1 Like

I call so much BS on this. I’ve timed so many keys, and still my item level isn’t at 190 even. RNG is sh*t, but I don’t work a 2nd job or have 3 kids. So yea, no way in hell, nice try though.

12 Likes

Speed really isn’t the issue for me, the problem is fates relies on bonus objectives which are horribly unfun and really you just going around killing the same mobs for 20-30+ minutes getting 1-2% per kill.

How dare they post a conflicting opinion.

I would post on my main but guild doesn’t allow it, but it’s ok you don’t have to believe me haha. I’m just saying that it’s not that hard to gear up.

These chore world quests are hit or miss. I swear that quests haven’t been this non intuitive since vanilla. I had to search the web on about 25% of WQs to figure them out. I also didn’t finish a couple of callings in time.

1 Like

Okay I was about to back you up but your guild not allowing you to post seems a little sus. I understand not wanting to give the guild a bad name, but I’ve still never heard of a guild doing this.

4 Likes

The amount of stuff there is to do only becomes overwhelming if you lose sight of the fact that you have almost two years to do it.