Not even excited about wrath anymore

RDF being removed because it erodes social fabric when PVPrs have RDF to form groups and get to their instances. The hypocrisy.

RMT running rampant in the game and you don’t care.

GDKP still being in the game gatekeeping alts for the sake of a payday

Wintergrasp being a RDF version of what it originally was.

Bots continuing to thrive because you won’t purge them cause of your automated monitoring systems don’t work.

How no changes morphed into many changes

How you are trying to monotize classic by offering paid services that will erode server balance further in the case for Grobbulus my home server

Paid boosts so you can pad pockets instead of respecting the grind that classic was we can swipe through it.

Raid lockout changes, because the crybabies are forced to do 4-40 min ToCs and that’s too much to handle. Yet keeping them in Ulduar longer which is 10xs as long.

Edit: added ilvl squish

So many hypocritical decisions. So much selling out. I’m losing wrath hype and I’m not alone.

26 Likes

I’m with you on everything but this, people were begging to buy boosts with RMT’d gold as soon as classic phase 3

You can add a new one to your list now.

Item-level squishing.

8 Likes

Yup disconnected company

3 Likes

I’m with you too. I am ready to just dump this entire Blizzard account and move on.

Yesterday I couldn’t even FD a mob off me onto my pet who was engaged in combat in an outside zone. Mobs just kept resetting and evading. Whole gameplay at it’s core has essentially been broken. Yet here they are making more changes without even realizing what damage they have done.

On the way to 70 I just kept deleting dungeon content as I progressed. At 70 the quests just sit there and there are no groups unless you sit in LFG all day watching chat and even then you might not get one at all. I have people asking me to guild and I can’t even farm pre raid gear lol.

Community Council does nothing just nods and says yes, and the gatekeepers are hard at work in chat all day derailing threads while we actually try to play lol. F U C K THIS I’m going back to Final Fantasy. Least over there I don’t have to sit in chat and listen to trump arguments and abortion activists and the rest of the forced social experience Blizzard is so keen on pushing on everyone.

This is a worse Wrath in every way so far. Not what I came back to play AT ALL.

5 Likes

Lmao this guy has spammed the forums so many times with the same whine posts, no one cares buddy. If you did care you would’ve unsubscribed, instead you spent upwards of $100 on subs this year alone supporting a company you think is “disconnected”.

2 Likes

Im not mad im just disappointed qqqqqqq

1 Like

Everyone talking about jumping ship. I’ll see you in northrend

3 Likes

You do realize that the WG change is absolutely 250% required right? I dont get why people cant understand original WG literally wouldnt work lol

2 Likes

I’m still hella excited. I took the first two days of prepatch off haha.

2 Likes

You can find a guild that’ll willingly carry your alts. Noone is responsible for carrying you.

1 Like

What constitutes a carry?

Will it be like in TBC? Where if someone is in preraid bis and some T7 pieces trying to join a Naxx pug getting told they aren’t geared enough for the entry level raid?

I’m not either solely because the removal of the LFD but I’ma play until I have issues finding groups.

I am still excited, raid with my friends and follow the best story line of the lich king with my dk. Thank you blizzard

Idiots beg for all kinds of dumb things, and it doesn’t mean it should be given to them.

I guess it’d work like it did originally on 1-sided servers back in Wrath. On Illidan, we just AFK’d in the base for the victory quest that gave free honor.

If this is causing you any amount of mental anguish then quit? Health comes first, posting here won’t make you feel better and it will specially not change the direction they are pushing.

Why even post this? Validation? Void yelling? Hopes of a dev reading it?

Yes, that’s the entire point of these forums. And they get upset when the void talks back.

1 Like

They don’t care why. Just want their muhmouries revived not realizing they can’t revive the past

happy 4 u my man
or sry that happened

see u in northrend

1 Like