Not allot of people are voting

That would’ve been nice. The Nerubian in particular I think suffered from not having any concept, since there’s any number of ways it could have looked. The book is close behind.

I think the tree is winning because there’s just less chance of it looking terrible than the others.

1 Like

Yeah, but forum people. It’s like a different kind of game than those who are playing in the “wow”. The forum is for people who like words and those who don’t know how to use them sometimes.

Multi million? What do you think this is 2010? Its a multi thousand game now

1 Like

most people who have a shred of intelligence have long abandoned this cesspool of a forum.

Voting for what?

New mount for shadowlands. Top of the front page amongst the blue posts.

Oh okay. I never look at those.

(sneaks Hardwire an extra cookie or two)

Well, I’ve always been a little cynical to be honest - in the real world I’m an accountant (and a Gnome) so I see… very bad things lol. Then I see people try to justify it.

:cookie:

1 Like

Tree is winning. Why would we want to do anything to jeopardize that? Things are juuuuust fiiiiine as they are now…

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Becauase mounts interest people and only 1 is confirmed.

?

100k votes over 3 days. Not too bad for the forums.

If the poll was about allowing switching of covenants without any penalty, the vote total would probably be lower. :smile:

Wait, can priests not get Anathema anymore?

My priest has it in their bank but it’s not a tmog i really use.

Hardly anyone reads the forums now.

I find it hard to believe roughly 20 thousand people voted for yet another cat…

If it wins Alliance are no longer allowed to complain about getting more horses. Just sayin.

1 Like

I did my duty and voted for the book.

Yeah. Idk I wouldn’t bett a lot in this game having more than 1.5 million players including that with classic. Especially the end of arguably the worst xpac and forsure the worst endgame this game has seen in 16 years.

Only a tiny percentage of players have ever visited the forums. Between the new moderation that a lot of posters dislike, and the fact that a lot of players aren’t playing now, I’m surprised they even bothered to post a poll in here that hardly anybody but their own employees would see.

This only reflects the votes in the Americas. The EU have their own forums for voting, as does the Asian community.

:four_leaf_clover:

I’ve tried to vote but it won’t let me , not on laptop or phone