Not all transmogs available in shadowlands pvp vendor?

I was looking to get the Eternal Gladiator appearance set for my DK when I noticed that you are unable to get the “Eternal Gladiator’s Plate Wargreaves” or " Eternal Gladiator’s Plate Greatbelt" at the pvp vendor anymore. It just sells a set with the plate leggings and the other belt.

Wowhead shows that vendor as the only place you can get those legs https://www.wowhead.com/item=192276/eternal-gladiators-plate-wargreaves?bonus=7580#same-model-as.

Additionally the only item I see on wowhead with the same model has a different color. Is there another place to get that transmog or am I just SOL?

2 Likes

Seconded!! I really hope they add the variant sets to the vendor! The Eternal Gladiator’s plate variant set, in particular, is one of the few kilt/skirt plate options, so it would be super fun to have around.

Couldnt find any answers to this issue, but solved it today.

For anyone that comes looking into this, its tied to the different classes. The warrior version of this set does not include the robe appearances, but if you buy the same set on the paladin it will give your warrior access to the alternative appearance.

3 Likes

Came here to say thank you for this comment!