Not adding RDF is the biggest mistake!

Won’t !== Can’t

I don’t have to answer your question. You aren’t entitled to an answer. I already got what I wanted and they agreed with me and ignored you. They released an awesome game and I’m very thankful they are ignoring your camp and sticking to it.

1 Like

They are free to make their own group. That’s taking initiative and becoming a leader, a requirement of being capable of playing a mmo rpg

1 Like

Oh look at this.

HI LEMONFONT!

Nice day for trolling.

You’re inventing things. I didn’t make a statement about numbers.

prove how RDF removes your ability to make friends, guildies, social experiences. sounds like a personal problem if a tool can have that power over you.

you can pre-form group with friends and guildies.

how has WOTLK RDF tool changed within wotlk since all the expansions that were released after? all pservers that tried no RDF had to reenable them. we are talking about wotlk RDF, not cata, not retail; that is adifferent discussion that you are trying to meld into wotlk RDF.

2 Likes

you missed a bit

5 Likes

yes and by gatekeeping you alienate others in your server’s community, not very socially accepting.

4 Likes

People are allowed to invite who they see fit. Sorry you want to force yourself onto people

You really aren’t worth debating with, you are a one sided Pro RDFer without the capability to understand the other side. Basically like every other blind pro rdfer. Have fun

1 Like

RDF allows you to do the same thing, so whats the issue? you want to force players to not have a choice?

4 Likes

Nothing was missed. I’m loving their new LFG tool and they openly said they’ll keep taking feedback on it. I agree with this approach.

They won’t add RDF. They stated it clearly.

yet you can’t prove how the removal of the tool protected your social experience, great debate.

3 Likes

You just refuse to read.

Bye

2 Likes

i havn’t seen any proof of the removal of the tool protecting your social exprience, anecdotal experiences aren’t proof.

she gone

4 Likes

I am part of the same group. I was planning on cancelling my sub after TBC specifically due to the toxicity that comes with the RDF. I, and many others, were ecstatic with this decision.

I agree with you that the omission of RDF was to bring the players that Blizz lost overtime due to “convenience” systems being added and the degradation of the community aspect of WoW. The silver lining is there happens to be a game that has all the convenience that players can choose and now we have one that is designed for those that do not care for those systems. Seems a win win to me. Cheers!

3 Likes

except wotlk had RDF, and didnt destroy social experience in og wrath. explain how removing it now protects it

4 Likes

No, what they actually said is they wont add it on release, we are beyond that now and they are open to feedback, it seems every few days there is more new people coming to complain about the lack of it, you would have to be blind not to see that.
Its wearing people down, so the feedback is only going to grow as it is now at a steady pace.
They won’t add RDF, is not the same as They will never add it.

2 Likes

Anyone who thinks rdf is good is brain dead lmao

2 Likes

great argument
anyone who believes removing RDF protects social experience has monkey brains, prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Excellent instead of a productive post just insult people, that’s sure to give the devs your opinion on the subject…
And now you have shown your true person I doubt it ever will.

3 Likes

RDF was not implemented until ICC as a catch up mechanic. Confining group make ups to single servers allows the community to police itself relegating those that insist on spewing identity politics or being a jerk in lfg or trade chat to the side lines. It also encourages casuals to join and participate in guilds to expedite the gearing process. There are more advantages to the RDF removal such as making dungeons more of a challenge and such.