Normal raids

I’m new to the game as of March, and I’m finding it very hard to find anyone who will run normal level raids with me. So I’m looking for a guild who will be patient with me while I figure out where to go to enter the raids/help me find the entrances, and actually will run normal mode. I’m basically at the point of giving up because no one will accept me in premade groups, all i can do is LFR.
I’m a Havoc Demon Hunter on Horde, Proudmoore server. Right now ilvl 437 so not great, but thats why I want to run normal, to get better gear.

Hey Xanthdrea, our guild does a normal run every week. We are horde side on Malganis. Message me on discord if you would like more information.

Discord: Sny#0322

Hey,
Check out our community, we run normal raids and help newer players learn the fights and gear up. We also run mythic keys for those who don’t have a guild that runs them. We also have a guild on Gurubashi, but if you are not wanting to xfer then definitely come check out the community.

Hey there! I currently run a fairly small and noob friendly guild. We are horde side on Zul’jin, my btag is Papajohn#1909 if you’re interested!

Hi Xanthdrea!

We run normal NWC every week! We help our guildies gear and learn the fights. We would be happy to have you check us out.

I’m going to post our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look if you have a moment.

7:30 is probably too early for me, as my work doesn’t close until 8pm. Its not often I work until then, but I don’t want to have to worry about it.