Normal and Heroic Anduin Wrynn Tuning -- March 22

While you’re looking at this boss, please do something about the the lag / visual lag / memory leak / hardware slowdown when this event begins. I can’t be the only one who experiences this. Last tier it was Taragrue and Painsmith, both of which I strangely had no problem with but others in my raid did.

When the event starts there is a clear half second of slowdown as things start going. Afterwards, my computer goes into overdrive until the fight is over. Task manager shows abnormally high power usage and the machine itself feels like it’s on fire. As soon as I leave the instance everything goes back to normal.

Because it stops people from getting their 3rd vault piece which in turn could be another piece of gear OR gods forbid a tier piece… he has no business being this out of tune and just gatekeeping like scum.

Dis be true.

Back when I mythic raided I didn’t ever think about what anyone outside the squad was wearing. The only context of caring was about seeing what my better’s(for my parse) were wearing and doing just so that I could improve.

I’ve never met another mythic raider who ever thought about what non-mythic players were wearing in comparison to themselves.

The only thing that mattered to the mythic community that I swam in was what we needed to do to down the boss that we were on.

I always find this type of argument strange.

Is it too late to get that onesie? :confused:

Every time I see you with it I’m legit envious.

I don’t see any listings for the 2019 blizzcon ticket :\

Just here for the :popcorn:

This is the best comment about raiding on WOW:)