Normal and Heroic Anduin Wrynn Tuning -- March 22

LFR is for raiding in peace without having to listen to 20 dogs barking, 8 people vaping, 7 babies crying, 22 mechanical keyboards roaring, 2 people arguing about booze in Russian, raid leader screaming at the hunter, and 3 police sirens.

2 Likes

The only thing I felt unfair at this point was the 4 second silence on the stars, cause that is a huge punish if someone screws it up despite clear instructions.

It is disappointing to see this fight nerfed again and again. It was perfectly fine in it’s original irritation.

Get a better guild.

I attempted to explain the difference between even people who kill only a couple of mythic bosses and usually are progging normal for most of the tier, he seems disinterested in understanding the point of having 3 raid difficulties (4 if you count LFR but you can’t really run LFR with only your guild). If a normal boss is not a snoozefest to people who usually kill a couple of mythic bosses, probably even get AOTC frankly, then it is probably to hard for normal.

Nah, been through that grind many many years. I can spend 120 hours a week searching for a guild that meet my criteria or 2 hour a week doing LFR :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, see, that’s your problem right there. It takes 121 hours a week to find the perfect guild. Common mistake.

Why do you care?

Gear is awarded for completing the dungeon. Gear is not awarded if you fail to complete. Beating the timer only increases the key level. Surprised I have to explain this with this being the 3rd expansion to feature m+.

Exactly this, our CE guild is cheering at the nerfs because we are required to farm normal/heroic for tier to challenge mythic raids.

How hard the fight actually are make literally no difference to us and making it easier just saves us a ton of time and gold while we farm out our last tier pieces.

I never understood people that complain about nerfs…if it’s too easy go raid mythic :man_shrugging:

The target audience for these nerfs is you, 6/11.

You barely get into mythic after 7-10 months and you’re saying content is too easy while trashing other players?

The first 3 bosses in Mythic SoD is literally free, you dont even get to experience mythic level raid until the 4th boss.

Most CE guilds kill the first 3 within 5-10 pulls.

As best I can tell there are people that want heroic to be as hard as mythic and mythic to be something that only 25 guilds in the world can do or less :roll_eyes:

There seems to be a disconnect between “fun but challenging” and “Destroying relationships because one person isn’t perfect” that people seem to miss. Heroic is supposed to be the former… but has been drifting towards the latter the last few tiers.

for the integrity of the game we call home.

This is great but I don’t play video games.

It’s never the elite cutting edge players , it is always the elitist we think we are but will never actually be cutting edge players that so it.

Fixed an issue that could cause Fragment of Hope to not properly deal damage.

Pretty sure you broke this on Normal with this change.

Unhealable, instant damage .

2 Likes

We just wiped to this on normal. 20k fragment of hope explosions murdered the raid.

2 Likes

Just to note if anyone else is doing this, you can survive the hopelessness/blasphamy explosions at the end with CDs, and then kill it with lust, as long as you have the damage. Don’t try and drop any debuffs, that will you kill you faster. Still should be fixed for people that don’t overgear it.

Look man, I like Anduin. Is a fun fight.

But a Normal boss has no business being H Painsmith hard and you know it. And I also liked H Painsmith.

There is no integrity in normal raiding, nor should there be.

i think you have LFR already for integrity-lite raiding.