Nordrassil (Cross) <Civitas> Fri Mst 7 - 10 PM. 6/9 H. Urgent TANK Need: Home For Imperfectly Perfect

Love all my friends in Civitas :smiley: A little birdie told me that so many folks have joined them lately :slight_smile: Heard nothing but excellent things. /salute to a thriving guild that is moving towards learning Mythics 0s starting up pretty soon. 19 , 70s so far too /salute dear Civ friends.

We are fast becoming even more of a sanctuary for anyone with diverse and special needs :D- from severe anxieties, PTSD, depression, ADHD, Autism. Guildies can lurk or chat in discord, or just type in guild and community chats should they prefer. If our culture is something that appeals to you, please contact me. :smiley:

Also, Update: we have had many tank and healing friends join us. We could still use warriors and other melee dps. However, all friends are welcome to come and check us out.

Take care all. And enjoy DF- Iā€™m LOVING it ;D We have some friends not in DF yet for various reasons and we all run content when folks choose to want the interaction. Huzzah for our 8 or so new recruits :smiley: bwwaccckk and hugs!

I have been raiding and doing WQs/dungeons with as many people as I can in the Civility in-game community. What fun it is! This group of people have it all.
Thereā€™s lots of opportunities to learn, teach, endure to struggle together, and just relax via guild/community/discord chats. With such a massive game, new players
can find the patient needed to learn the many things that WoW offers alongside you. For those who have become adept, paying it forward has opportunities here for you!

For those who seek to do harder content, great news, Iā€™ve been doing M+ keys with many dedicated players and we plan to do even higher - even beyond Plus 20s when the 15-20 is conquered. We are always filling groups for normal/heroic/m0 and M2-11 also! To fill groups Iā€™ve even gone out of my comfort zone as a dps to help tank/heal and pleasantly discovered I enjoy it! Thatā€™s a testament to the people making me feel comfortable enough to try!

Normal/Heroic raiding happen here, too! The core raiding team has great leadership and has good council from itā€™s raiders while simultaneously teaching those who havenā€™t seen the fight yet. I was happy to participate in the first kill of Normal Broodkeeper Diurna this season and was blown away and how quickly the organization and learning of the mechanics happened. Same night we started progress, the boss had been slain!

If you are in a guild already and just want to join the community to participate, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done. I have the urge to transfer some characters just to be in the guild, even though it doesnā€™t make a different in terms of participation (minus being able to share professions/resources). Anyways, I just wanted to shortly describe my enjoyment from this group of people and recommend them to all those who also desire to treat others well and learn together.

Thank you members for being more than civil :love_letter:

1 Like

Thanks sooooo much @Smashpaws-alexstrasza :smiley: This makes all of us feel great! Brilliant endorsement of our humble rebuilding guild and community :slight_smile: We are so super grateful for all you bring to us too- your expertise, knowledge and strong play style and still ever happy to run +2s while many some who need it at times slowly learn the ropes.

Folks like you who belong to our community are why even though we initially took time to get through the first part of Reg Vault amidst many learning wipe nights, we are now 7/8 - one shotting many of these later encounters and also got Heroic Eranog down in 2 pulls.

On behalf of all of us, /salute and thank you for such a brilliant testimonial :smiley:

Grats on Guildā€™s Raz 8/8 Reg Vault success gang. And also, saw how much fun you all had in the St Pattyā€™s day trial of style and in game 99999 kegs all over the place. Onward to learning for the new line up of Mythics. /salute Civitas :slight_smile:

Stunning season :smiley: Well done Civitas :smiley: Love your inclusivity and the good you all do for the folks who really need you. /Salute :smiley: Youā€™re my kind of people.

Update: First week, our humble guild and community is at 4/9 Aberrus Reg. Well done to newer raiders, some new role playing friends , First time and returning raiders as well as our veteran raiders. Join us as we learn together. We ask for a very modest item level which increases each week. Aim to teach and progress together. :smiley: /salute Scothar and my finest Raid council Officer Team

Congrats my lovely main guild family :smiley: Heard that you all took on Elder Rashok and Zskarn in one raid night of 3 hours ;D Woohoo Woot ;D Soooo proud of you as we hordies join us all in our fully cross-faction guild. /salute to your fantastic Officer team especially First Officer Scothar and your raid council for such stupendous raid council style leadership and call outs of mechanics during raid. Well done too to your first time, newer and returning raiders for mastering mechs so quickly. What wondrous achivements and progress! We are all beaming with pride here too Horde side as we all migrate over ;D /salute all huuugs Loktar Ogra and For the Alliance ;D

Happy 2nd birthday, Civitas and Civility. Iā€™m a proud Chicken druid Mother Hen Overlord ;D What weā€™ve achieved in creating such a sanctuary for so many of us who are outside the norm when it comes to diverse needs, ptsd, Chronic illness, depression, insomnia and everything is truly the work of a very benign force- call it what you will :smiley: Upwards and onwards. /salute to my amazing co-GL and team of Officers as we grow from strength to strength :smiley:

Yes! Conga Rats to us and a huge outpouring of love to all our guildies and community members. What we have achieved is amazing, and it proves that it CAN be done with kindness, laughter and togetherness! You all know I am myself ASD/ADD/VI/LOOA (Lots Of Other Acronyms) etc blah. Elv and I started this because we wanted a safe space for ourselves and others like us, and I am just stunned that two years later we have grown so much and come so far. You are awesome, all of you! Hereā€™s to the next two years/decades/centuries/millenia/aeons :smiley:

1 Like

Woohooo Grats Guild & Community Family- 7/9 Heroic Aberrus- Upwards and onwards as we learn towards Guild/Comm AOTC :smiley: Not bad for the most lenient item level requirement for our raiders to include everyone who wants to join us- 430 for the final 2 as we head into dedicated, patient learning as we get everyone towards AOTC. /salute my incredible raid council officer team :smiley:

Congratulations to our dearest guild family. Loved our 3 night event over 3 weeks celebrating our recent 2nd birthday with Trial of style guild version, Scavenger hunt, raffles and Elvā€™s noodle carts and as many old world feasts she could place. We also had fireworks, showing off our favourite toys, Darts, Death races and hide and seek. Thank you dearest guild family and our officer crew for such a rollicking good time with fun prizes from our generous guild contributions. We have added mount farm nights to our weekly events. And grats too , getting our 100th unique guild member. /salute dearest Civitas.

1 Like

I am so proud of our Casual Raidersr- Some in their 60s of age ;D Who started as newer players and now are topping our dps meters :slight_smile: in our 8/9 Regular raid. Iā€™m such a happy and proud Mother Hen Moonkin GL :smiley: Well done Civitas/Civility Guild and Community ;D

Anddddā€¦ we are 3/9 heroic and 9/9 Reg. Merry Christmas/Happy holidays to all our guild and community families :smiley: Well done! Fantastic achievements and we are adding weekly mount farms/guild ach nights plus delving into Role play events and hopefully PvP soon :smiley: gooo Civ ;D

Happy new year dearest guildies and community members as well as to all WoW community :smiley: May it be a year filled with peace, health, fun and love for us all :slight_smile: hugs and bwack!

Absolutely delighted family in Civitas: Grats to the casual team clinching 4/9 H with Council down for our Guild/comm now and for 1 shotting all of Regular Amirdassil in 1.5 hours on Friday night :D. You all left the other half of that raid night for Heroic progging and learning. Super proud of everyone calmly learning Council together and practicing hard this 2-3 hours :slight_smile: Well done! :smiley: Realm 36 too not bad for our 5 allied realms. Gooo you all :smiley: /salute

Your guild sounds very much like something Iā€™ve been searching for. Iā€™ve played for many years, but am not so much interested in AOTC or progression. I love collecting mounts, upping my profession skills to help my guildmates, snagging Achievements and just running together for fun. I no longer work so have plenty of time on my hands and most people donā€™t. I get that they need to raid at night and need to be efficient with time. Azeroth gets me out of bed in the morning but playing alone during the day can be lonely.

I was once a decent healer but never really ranked. Now Iā€™m just learning to play my class all over again. Iā€™d love a chance to meet some long-time, casual, easy-going peeps to run with and would be happy to change servers if you think you might have a spot for me. Thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greeting Blesse,

update So sorry Iā€™m trying but i cannot friend you :frowning: Not sure why. Tried to send you in game mail too.

Thank you for taking the time to share your post with me/us. :smiley: I think you sound like you will fit in with us. You sound like many of our guildies and I would love to personally chat with you over discord or bnet - by chat, i prefer typing since that way i can fill you in completely about us and how we communicate with each other too. Tons of our guildies love collecting everything we can in the game- I do too along with working on PVE goals and some PVP as well. In fact, we have a guildie that loves taking us on mount farms and I also alerted a few to the wonderful ā€œOchre dreamtalon mountā€ 23 or so day farm.

Sory this is brief for now as I have to step out of my computer soon.

We have many folks here who are in this life-saver (for many) of a game nearly full time- due to being retired, PTSD, chronic illness, fatigue etc.

For now, let me try and friend your toon and I will try and reach out to you in game.

If you have discord, please add Elvwyr-Nordrassil and I will look out for you.

/salute and I hope to chat with you soon,

Elvwyr (GL and recruiting officer of Civitas)

1 Like

Congrats dearest guildies on 5/9 Heroic :smiley: Great job and /salute to all our officers keeping our humble little guild going :slight_smile:

Season 4 is coming soon. We are in need of raiders for this season. Please come check out this community I have been raiding with for over a year. I play all roles now because this community made me feel comfortable enough to do so. AOTC on all 3 roles this season thanks to the encouragement of so many here!

1 Like