Nordrassil (Cross) <Civitas> Fri Mst 7 - 10 PM. 6/9 H. Urgent TANK Need: Home For Imperfectly Perfect

Our humble family has started fun/no pressure raiding - learning mechanics slowly with patience and fun. We have several communities too run by our Officers- looking to work on gentle Regular Raid progression team. Anyone who is a nice person first and foremost and secondly interested in our activities, feel free to check out our website and friend this chicken GL- Elvwyr. Peace all :smiley: Bwaccccck!

Congrats sister and brother guildies :smiley: A little birdie told me you all achieved 2/11 Reg SoFo after only 3-4 raid nights. None too shabby. As well as guildies pushing Mythic +4 t0 7s. Shout out to your Mythics Officer and Raid leading Officers. :smiley: /salute all of ya. Yay! :smiley:

Shout out to our Mythic + program. This season we have confidently mastered 2s and are now tackling 6 to 8s regularly and timing most of them. Also, we are venturing into 9s to 11s all with patience, empathy and very healthy camaraderie. /Salute Officers Darkwind and Scothar for your fantastic leadership and weekly organization plus all the guides on our website- all the excellent time you all took to research and write them for us. Upward and Onward as we reach 48 unique accounts in our humble family :slight_smile:

As a returning player, I was looking for a low key / casual guild to hang out with while playing. I wanted to do end game content without the toxicity that often comes with pugs. I was very fortunate to find this guild which offers quite a bit for me: great group to hang out with either in in-game-chat or guild discord server, some very knowledgable / skilled groups to run (and TEACH!) dungeons/mythics, and more recently began once a week raiding at a great pace (not too fast, not too slow) that enables teaching mechanics to the WHOLE team. Many guest toons recognize how positive the group is even when we struggle to learn new content - a wipe is just a learning experience with friends. Many in the group also enjoy never-enough-alts, which has been a fun opportunity to level up low level toons as well. Really is a wonderful, diverse group of people.

If you are looking for hard core raiding/mythics, this is likely not your group.
If you tend to lose your temper and bash/taunt others, this is likely not your group.
If you are not tolerant to a diverse group of humans, this is likely not your group.
If, however, you are looking for a positive group with which to share your wow hours, this could be a good fit for you.

Feel to reach out to me in-game / bnet if you have questions on the group.

1 Like

Pulpo. We are very blessed to have you and everyone in our humble guild. :smiley: Thank you to your contributions to make this positivity shrine in all the content we run! :smiley: And your fab endorsement of all we stand for too.

Yep even myself and my co-GL hubby are both returners so we created this inclusive space where returners, new players and veterans alike plus everything in between would find a sanctuary.

And 7/11N SoFo now so GO! guild and community along with M+2 until 13. Not to mention Old Raid meta achievement runs, mount runs, transmog runs, pvp content. My how far we have come and keep going! :slight_smile:

Happy 1st Birthday and anniversary to Civitas Guild (Nordrassil) and Civility: Being nice to all community. We are so honoured and blessed by each and everyone of our fantastic members. We truly celebrated in style with our very own guild versions of “Trial of Style” bouts as well as our “Adventure/Amazing Race Epic Journey” with original poetry by our co-GLs, Apocalypse and Elvwyr, the chicken truly providing the obscure locations and some tasks. All who participated had a blast and congrats to our incredible winners. So much fun to be had by all. Woohoo! Here’s to many more years together :smiley: The 16-20 of us who gathered for this evening of fun, prizes, mayhem, style, adventuring and jokes had such a blast. /salute Civitas and Civility

So proud of our crew too- Happy 1 year birthday. When we started, we explored M0 and 2s with close to 100 deaths. Now we still get 50 deaths sometimes but on a 13 and 14 :smiley: how far we’ve come. Woot! :smiley: I’m one proud Mother hen :slight_smile:

Yes Andy in ded , dead as a doornail. Congrats to our raiders , after 1 month ish of intense practise, including 3 h before our kill :smiley: Huzzah for perserverence and team learning. /salute to my wonderful raid team officers of Moondrop and Scothar as well as Darkwind our main tank as well as Total and Reliv for their tanking too- not to mention all the guidance and call-outs to help raiders with mechanics.

Our humble guild and community never ceases to amaze me. One night of learning with new returning raiders and Lords of Dread takes us to 9/11 Reg SoFo :smiley: Yayyyyy!

Come join our humble crew! Remember if you’re civil , nice, we will welcome you with open arms. Many of us myself and hubs included with special needs build and grow this sanctuary.

Goooo Raid leaders Moondrop, Scothar and main tanks Frost, Shadow and Total! /salute to you all and every single raider.

Joined the guild roughly three months ago and I am having a blast! They are so friendly and make it seem like a family. I have never enjoyed playing WoW as much as I have with them. Could not recommend a more friendly and welcoming guild. There is never pressured to be the best, they just want everyone to come together and have fun. We have so many fun times and everything is enjoyable to do together. If you are looking for a guild to just chill and hang out with this is the one!

1 Like

Shadowfury, you rock! We love that you love us so much :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Thank you for all your assistance, call outs and help as part of the raid team - your main tanking, off tanking and friendship is invaluable to all of us. We are honoured and blessed to have you and all of our guildies and community members. :smiley:

in related news. So proud of us all- 11/11 SoFo Normal now ;D Excellent team work, learning and progression. About 4-5 in our guild too ksm and helping push more - those that want it this final week. Love the kindness and determination you all show. :smiley:

Come join us folks, if you want active fun diverse folks :smiley: as pals in your WOW journey.

I used to be on Nordrassil back in the day (co-led a large guild called Aqua Teen Hunger Force). But, I think I play too late for any of your events. I can only get on around 9-11pst. Anything going on then?

Heyo Zokrateez,

Thanks for your message :slight_smile: I remember ATHF, both the guild and the animated series. Well, many of my officers play till 2/3 am EST many nights so that might work for ya. Add Elvwyr (Nordrassil) if you like and I will likewise add this toon and we can touch base. Looking forward to chatting and take care. hugs and

Bwaaccckkkk ( a very silly space chicken GL)

We do all kinds of stuff from 6pm PST until 1am PST every night! You would definitely find us active :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated to reflect our progression and events. One very proud mother hen here :smiley:

Very interested in seeing what y’all have to offer. Please add me! Leetg33k#1241

FYI - i am pretty new to wow

Update: Actively seeking Tanks, Melee Dps and non-druid healers for Dragonflight M+ and Raids. Building phase until Mid December/start of January. Come and join us.

Excellent progress and fun this past seasons- Taught many how to fish and improve and obtained KSM and Slime cat mount for many in Guild/Community. :smiley:

/Salute my Fantastic Officer team and all guildies/community members.

I really love the guild very nice people very nice officers all willing to help if they can they aren’t hard on folks when doing raids or mythic we all learn together we all learn at different rates just positive attitude and help.

1 Like

This guild is full of great people, true friends - I’m blessed to have found them.
I’ve had the time of my life pretty much every night since meeting everyone, and really hope more people come along to join and find the haven that I have.

1 Like

@ BabayagĂ  We love you too :smiley: Thank you for your shout out to our phenomenally patient teaching Officer crew. :smiley: Yep come and find out about our positivity folks ;D

@ Nikolaevna. We are so blessed to have found you too. So glad we provide a haven for you and so many others. Love that with your help, we create sanctuary for the younger ones in our care so much that their parents tell us they feel safe that we look out for them.

Come and see if we are a sanctuary for you all too dear WoW friends :slight_smile: Activiely seeking for Raids and M+ players and everything in between too .