Non-Toxic Raiding Guild <Guild Name Pending> is Recruiting!

Tired of your guild’s inept leadership, or nonsensical policies? Want your non-raider friends to be able to socialize and hang out with you while you progress? Want to get some raids done with people who actually raided during classic?

If you’ve thought any or all of these things, you’re probably a good fit for us! Send a tell to me, Liassaria, or any online member to arrange an invite interview!

We’re serious about raiding, but we won’t tolerate d*cks. You’ve been informed.

Please don’t be discouraged from asking questions in this thread. Our chat/Discord is very welcoming and positive, and we welcome everyone who thrives in that atmosphere.

Edit: 9/10 after our very first raid night! Not bad, considering we had to start recruiting a couple weeks after everybody else. Thanks to all who participated!

5 Likes

tired of dying and having to pay taxes? none of that nonsense in guild name pending

4 Likes

Immortality and Free Money available for a limited time.

4 Likes

Come join us! We’re having a great time pretending to pick a guild name!

4 Likes

Looking for more folks as our core pushes into end game!

1 Like

LOL this is hilarious

1 Like

We’ve almost got enough for a full raid group. Our growth over the past few days has been really great. We hope to see some more new members in the next few days.

1 Like

Imagine being so salty that people are leaving your raid that you feel the need to come troll their recruitment thread. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Lol, keep telling yourself that, man. Good luck.

I’ve only ignored you and your guildmates alts, because I don’t think it’s productive to listen to your harassing whispers and creepy propaganda. Good luck with your raid, dude.

Attacking a guild that has lower population than yours for recruiting makes about as much sense as criticizing a hungry man for trying to plant crops. Since you would not be trying to recruit if you didn’t need any more people…

Also, I have not interacted with you personally Murdoch; however, I do find it quite telling that people who did not know each other were able to unify under the banner that you are a terrible leader.

Now whether or not you agree with that assessment of your person or not is a personal choice. Though if your goal is to create and foster an organization that is willing and capable to handle progression raiding, it may behoove to see if there are characteristics about yourself that could be viewed us unfavorable.

3 Likes

What he said. Mainly because that is me.

1 Like

Regardless of the non-sense, we’re still recruiting more people for our server first push!

1 Like

I got a little laugh out of you telling a Tauren “it might behoove to see …”

3 Likes

First Raid day is next Saturday on the 28th.

I’m Oxtail and I support this message. #Oxtail2020