Non subrace ALLIED RACES + Ascended races

Did they? I hadn’t noticed. I figured it was the same as before. An ugly pig person in a dress instead of armor.

yeah they were updated in bfa, check the razorfen dungeons half the bosses are still old model while half are the new models.

No, I know they updated the models. I’m asking if they made the females look like actual females instead of the same base model but wearing a dress instead of armor.

dude, he corrected the guy and said allied races, and he was nodding the whole vid even to jaina is a dreadlord

which means he probably disagreed about them being subraces.

I didn’t think any quillboar ever had abs…

well take a look

They always had females. Even in their old models some of them had boobs. Face always the same as far as I can tell though.

1 Like

don’t say the B word to describe the female chest, my post got flagged for saying the female model differences of the male model of quillboar from razorfen, it offended the other 900 genders I guess.

Neither faction should be blighted with the meme turtles. Plus, they have little variation between NPCs and would logically not give enough of a flying crap about the Alliance and Horde’s kerfuffles to join either.

you mean of the fate of the world everytime?

Quillboar have always had female models. Hop on Classic and you will see all the casters have boobs.

I just learned today that theres female mogu

whats the difference? the face is the same

New non-subrace allied races …

So new races, basically? Just timegated.