Noform macros not working

Tried a simple prowl macro:

#showtooltip Prowl
/cast [noform:3] Cat Form
/cast Prowl

It does not switch into cat form. It only attempts to cast prowl. This macro was working in the Classic beta. I copy pasted it from my beta macros. I also tried noform:2 and same issue.

Edit: I must admit I failed hard on this one. I did not move my macro to my action bar. It was just the plain Prowl ability. These macros work perfectly.

4 Likes

This is annoying. used a lot of stance, form macros. but after patch, it is really gone. nothing worked.

[stance:x] [Form:x] macros not working

Bump for druid justice we are in a sad state atm

bump up to show devs

I found that [noform:5] works but thats just caster form. Otherwise just replace [nostance:1 or 3] with !Cat Form or !Bear Form to get the same thing.
This is the macro that I use
#showtooltip Prowl
/stand
/dismount
/cast !Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast !Prowl

Allows you to spam prowl, won’t kick you out of cat form or prowl if you are in it.

1 Like

Druid macros have been a huge pain :S
For prowl I ended up using:

#showtooltip prowl
/cancelform [form:1]
/cancelform [form:2]
/cancelform [form:4]
/use [form:0] cat form
/cast prowl

Seems overly complicated but works for me =]

2 Likes

where is dev

You may want to make sure you actually have your macro on your action bar. I feel like a dumb dumb because I forgot to put the macro on there and actually just had the ability from my spellbook on my action bar.

2 Likes

…Did you read the thread? There is no actual issue. The OP was mistaken. If you’re having an issue, you’ve made your macro incorrectly.

For Prowl specifically, here is my (perfectly functioning) macro:

#showtooltip Prowl
/dismount
/stand
/cancelform [noform:3]
/cast !Cat Form
/cast !Prowl

This will put you into cat form and prowl immediately from whatever form you were in, provided you’re out of combat. You can also mash it as frantically as you like, and it will not accidentally cancel either cat form or prowl.

Actually, I posted this on the wrong thread; deleted original post. Thanks for responding to it, however.

Just Use:
/use [combat,nostealth]Cat Form; [nocombat, nostealth] Prowl