#Nochanges was a lie

ok troll, ill let you play the game then.

1 Like

I think early in vanilla HoJ dropped from the Anger and then they changed the loot table to Emperor. Not 100% sure but i think that how it was xD

2 Likes

There are 3 classes desperately crying out for bug fixes. They have been for months. There are major issues with everything live right now, and more being uncovered every day dude.

Nobody is trolling, except yourself if you’re actually being serious right now.

2 Likes

You obviously didn’t want to have discourse because you gave a response that was so inane that I cant help people like that.

It is painfully obvious you truly believe what you type.

4 Likes

So which one is it, am I a troll or do I actually believe what I type?

Your entire argument in general is just falling apart man :joy:

1 Like

they are working on bugs, they even show it in the few threads I just looked at and even say they are hard to detect. No idea why its that hard to understand…

3 Likes

You can be a troll and be just as stupid too. There is no “falling apart”.

1 Like

$morechanges

This is going to shift fast so you have to actually read the post to get what I’m saying:

Blizzard is true in HoJ dropping off Angerforge, this was the case before patch 1.10. Similarly Rosewine Circle also dropped off Voone and not Urok. These changes were done both because of their power, but it also made it more compelling to run largely ignored sections of dungeons. In the case of Urok nobody bothered with him because he was too much of a hassle not worth the reward.

Now, where my concern with Blizzard is lies here. There’s a lot of things that aren’t adding up compared to actual footage from back then, Onyxia’s threat from the transition to phase 2 to the beginning of phase 3 is a good example of this. Things feel substantially weaker and in some cases are visibly weaker in certain areas. It’s easy to point at the early dungeons, but in the raids not so much.

Now where I get concerned is that for a lot of thing that quite frankly are sketchy, Blizzard is quick to cite something there is no transparency on that is directly contradicted by available footage from 2006. Meanwhile people blindly follow “SEE?! PRIVATE SERVERS WERE JUST ALL WRONG AND EASY!!!” except. . . private severs were harder. Armor on raid bosses was double what it is, things visibly hit harder there compared to here.

What I fear is there’s a number of tweaks under the hood that Blizzard has made to somewhat kid foam the game but they argue “BUT THAT’S WHAT OUR REFERENCE CLIENT SAID!” which could be true, but I’m not nearly dumb enough to expect Blizzard was ever going to give us Classic without tweaking things they figure they’d be able to get away with. Unfortunately we’re kind of warmed up to the idea because we as a community pretty much all agree 1.12 is the easiest variation of the game. So if anything seems too easy we largely write it off as “Meh, 1.12 is easy lulz.”

2 Likes

No, you don’t.
I JUST UNSUBBED (FIX YOUR GAME)

8 Likes

Things hit harder on private servers because they were tuned to hit harder. That is something we knew coming into Classic that bosses and such would have less health and not hit as hard as what people experienced on private servers.

It was done to try and push up the difficulty, to deal with people being better players and having more knowledge of the game. Blizzard made no such attempt which is why everything seems easier.

It’s hard to attribute it wholly to player growth. Firstly because the general player base is not that good in general. I also don’t understand this conception that everyone playing back then was young and inexperienced. Anyway, the drops seem way out of whack and people, PUGs, are farming the raids. Everyone is in their best in slot–the whole server at max level are farming raids when the first time around almost no one ever was able to raid. It’s almost comical, but I can’t think of a single time the whole server was raiding. Whatever tweaks were made clearly widened access for better or for worse.

Keep in mind that content was also cleared with much less powerful talents and also has an 8 slot debuff limit instead of 16. Players then were also often playing with some pretty underwhelming hardware and connections not to mention the servers themselves not being that stable.

Yes there is more to it than just player knowledge and ability, but what we know today vs what we knew then is pretty significant. Players today walk into thise places having done them in some form or fashion for nearly 15 years, meanwhile we spent large amounts of tine just learning the fights.

Anyone that thought that content in Classic would last anywhere near what it did in Vanilla was just burying their heads in the sand.

As far as pugging, not that surprising, my wife and I were running pug raid runs all the way up to AQ40 in the original 1.12

2 Likes

first off… “witch” lol - just in time for Halloween I guess.

Secondly, yeah, Blizz management all up in their penthouse suites plotting and scheming to lie to you. Holy crap you people and your conspiracy theories. Get some tinfoil dude.

2 Likes

Actually made me laugh out loud

I was thirty years old when Vanilla launched. The whole scene is distinctly different to me. Maybe I’m just getting ridiculous RNG, but I’ve been in blues since I was 20. I never have to work for drops in quests where the drop rate was abysmal. It feels like a fun server.

Anyway, by the numbers, not my opinion, the server population that raided was a sliver of the larger player base. We’ll have to see if that’s still true or if there has been a significant increase in raiders.

If you mean full blues Im calling BS, if you mean several blues, that was always the case while leveling if you knew where to go and had a bit of luck in instances. Nothing on that front has changed.

pfff wow, my assumptions couldn’t of been anymore true. :rofl:

2 Likes

BLIZZARD never said #nochanges. So you are lying if you say this was a lie from blizzard.

The hashtag #nochanges came from players, arguing with other players in the forums about changes to Classic.

pretty sure that blizzard stated they would get it as close as possible…

but in 1.12 HOJ drops from angerforge…feel free to research it… but it is correct