#Nochanges was a lie

I imagined it. Seems like real life to me. Now imagine that one of the biggest video game companies just happened to lose the data on the most successful by far video game to that date? Hmm… maybe the reptilians made them do it?

7 Likes

Imagine not understanding anything related to old code.

5 Likes

Anyone else notice that with the red streak, that’s basically the lizard version of Kratos?

1 Like

Pretty sure my rogue buddy back in vanilla wasnt doing 2 man stealth runs to Emp for HoJ…

Yeah, imagine that.

3 Likes

Hey you found the one blue post on bugs in the game

That was back in beta lmfao

So, your saying because it was in Beta that it invalidates them having a reference client? lmao

6 Likes

If they have a reference client they sure aren’t using it to fix anything

Imagine imagining.

1 Like

I think they would know more about raw vanilla 1.12 data to fix anything other than peoples memory of vanilla or vanilla private servers. That evidence is stacked against you.

4 Likes

lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/support-and-bug-report

Bugs happen on new infrastructures of the client and some they have not been able to fix. That has nothing to do with them not having a original 1.12 vanilla server that is separate from that infrastructure.

6 Likes

Obviously it was a joke dude. The point being made was that if they do have a client they aren’t using it to reference anything.

The only time the client is really brought up is to correct some player or excuse some current mechanic in the game. When actual real bugs are brought to their attention that’s irrefutable they are completely silent on it.

Imagine thinking I was actually being serious. The point being made was their response to bugs is on par or worse than those who didn’t have one. IE private servers

So they may as well not

2 Likes

It sounded as if you truly didn’t believe it and wanted to instigate a false narrative. How do you know what they are and are not doing? Do you think they just have people at work at Blizzard doing nothing? These bugs take time to work out and make sure they are as accurate to the vanilla reference client as possible. Some are possibly not fixable atm.

You seem very negative about anything regarding true vanilla data when it comes to changes that are made. If your problem the turn around time for bug fixes maybe you should mature up a bit. It’s easy to hate on something when you don’t understand what it takes to correct bugs on a new infrastructure from old data. They could of had other bugs that came from them fixing it during the process you never know.

4 Likes

Because I play the game

1 Like

ok troll, ill let you play the game then.

1 Like

I think early in vanilla HoJ dropped from the Anger and then they changed the loot table to Emperor. Not 100% sure but i think that how it was xD

2 Likes

There are 3 classes desperately crying out for bug fixes. They have been for months. There are major issues with everything live right now, and more being uncovered every day dude.

Nobody is trolling, except yourself if you’re actually being serious right now.

2 Likes

You obviously didn’t want to have discourse because you gave a response that was so inane that I cant help people like that.

It is painfully obvious you truly believe what you type.

4 Likes