#nochange calls them loladins

you’re…afraid? huh. that’s what you’re “literally” afraid of…

maybe you could level a paladin because you want to and don’t level a paladin because you don’t want to? and what’s wrong with playing solo with character you enjoy playing? if people see you kicking butt playing solo as a paladin they might change their minds about paladins.

Fair enough. I mostly PvPed as one, which was fine.

Doesn’t that also apply to anyone not playing a mage or warrior?

Who needs minmaxing in these two raids?like seriously? If ur being excluded by others or ur guild based on what class and /or spec u are playing then change ur guild, why play with these ppl? Plenty off ppl out there who arent jerks. Raid bosses are falling over, dungeons are totally do-able with whatever specs following the standard 1 1 3 template.

1 Like

you are correct unless you are frinds with the guild leader or run the guild like some streamers do you will be a healer.

classic wow has its metas just like retail.

classic has new metas for Paladins - scroll up to my two posts above yours

those arnt new metas and i can bet you anything you will heal if you raid.

sorry nope and yes they are new metas

they are private server metas and why waste a paladin spot for a non paladin healer when a hunter and use the axe or a 2hd dps warrior.

1 Like

cuz it’s a net DPS LOSS if u do that broheim

its a healing loss to let a ret paladin raid instead od having a holy pally.

what if I told you that a Paladin could single handedly maintain 100% uptime on Nightfall debuff come aq40 and Naxx - or right now in Onyxia?

is classic wow a private server?..lol.

im talking classic right now and yes im serious

this is why classic wow wont be as big as people think its a glorified private server.

im even thinking classic wow is the old nastrailus server.

you’re avoiding the question - here I’ll give it to you - watch these videos and see if you can figure it out:

https://streamable.com/g25a8

i know i watch that thats also why it was nerfed by tbc.

you are the one that keeps arguing with me i just said unless you are friends with the guild leader or run the guild.

let some no name paladin say he wants to raid as ret and his guild leader will decide but i can bet the answer will be no.

you’re avoiding the mechanic that is live right now - Blessing of Sacrifice and PvE RECK says hello