Nobody wants High Elves

Wrong.
/thread :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I second this even though I would prefer Nightborne be redone completely first, I would settle for more customization over how little they have currently.

You are too late.

They should just combine it all into one race like Panda’s part two. Not that I agree with it, but wouldn’t that just simplify it.

Next XPAC we get humans on the Horde side because well, Humans do whatever they want anyway. Lastly, Horde gets Eredar and Alliance can get some undead thing and take Calia with them.

So people do want high elves? Make up your mind dude.

Void elves are a completely made up race, there isn’t any lore about them.

The closer they are the better, but I think they should just add high elves at this point. What we really want are high elves, not void elves that look like high elves.

3 Likes

If by high elves you mean that OG monstrosity that was a night elf body with a grossly mismatched head, yes pretty sure no one wanted that.

its what I play in final fantasy
Or at least I would if I could get past the first hour of it
So tedious…

Am I too late?

3 Likes

I’ll take “General Statements With No Basis In Reality” for $800, Alex.

Loving that link, huh? :rofl:

1 Like

OH as you see, that’s my new thing. All credit to you.:grin::heart:

1 Like

It should be noticed that Void Elves were created based on Alleria, yet currently they look nothing like her.

A Void Elf with non-blue skin is not a High Elf. It’s just a Void Elf with non-blue skin. Like Alleria.

2 Likes

Nobody wants High Elves

How do people earnestly say stuff like this as if this forum didn’t have a plague of requests for high elves for literally over a decade.

1 Like

1 - speak for yourself, not the community.
2 - if you dont like them, dont play it.

1 Like

If you read the lore blood elves are formerly high elves. Void elves are also another break away faction of high elves. Both of these races speak the language of high elves which is thallasian.

People just care about titles instead of the reality of things.

Aren’t High Elves supposed to be like really rare also, at least after WC3? It would ruin my immersion to see High Elves walking around Stormwind like it’s no one’s business. It was made clear that 90% of the High Elves were wiped out by the Scourge, and then the vast majority of those that survived joined the Horde.

Lore? lol.

Technically the horde champion saves just a very few mag’har orks. From the last village left on AU Yrel’s light parade.

This is not stopping it from being possible to have 1000’s of mag’ har orc in the horde ranks.

2 Likes

Also like, the new options make it easier for people to RP high elves… but like, lorewise, they’re just void elves with the normal elf skintones. Void elves don’t have to be blue.

Yep.

Alleria is still high elf looking. And…she took in a whole void corrupted naaru’s essence.

If anything should have made her do a void look makeover full time…I’d say that would do it.

No, it isn’t. They still have the same hairstyles, and their void powers.

1 Like

How many times do we have to keep going over this?

Lore aside, Blizzard breaks this game’s immersion all the time. Like taking away ammunition, letting you create campfires out of thin air - because you’re “just that resourceful”, making druids pay for flying mount training in order to use their flight form, and making feral druids run when prowling. Not to mention, this is a game where your character is somehow able to lug around 5 backpacks full of stuff; some of which would be too heavy to carry very far - while wearing a full suit of heavy armor and giant weapons on your back. How’s that not immersion-breaking?

Many alliance want high elves, so naturally the Horde is getting them in SL.

2 Likes