Nobody wants High Elves

The new Void Elf customization options are turning Void Elves into something that they’re not. Please don’t cater to the High Elf craze and reverse the new skin/eye options for Void Elves since it doesn’t at all fit in with their lore. In the PTR Void Elves and High Elves are nearly identical when it comes to customization and it’s not at all fitting.

16 Likes

I disagree that nobody wants high elves.

In fact, this thread (which is not the only one) received almost 20,000 comments.

Plus, I want high elves, so I know for a fact that at least one person wants them.

30 Likes

No reason to take it out at this point

people are crazy about elves and its stupid I get that. but saying nobody wants them is just an objectively wrong title.

15 Likes

Thanks for trying to troll us.

4 Likes

As much as I feel High Elves are already in the game as Blood Elves and to a lesser extent as Void Elves this really didn’t need another thread. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

OP also has this thread from a while back

11 Likes

I know she’s different lorewise, but I see no reason why the other void elves can’t look like their leader. It’s a lil’ silly.

I could care less about high elves and all that, I’m gonna keep playing my velfs as velfs 'cause I rolled a void elf for THAT fantasy. High elves are… honestly kinda boring and overrated, but I think there’s never anything wrong with more options. More options = more diverse characters = better game. They should add some of the new NElf options to the Nightborne, too, imo.

8 Likes

I can think of many options they could put into the game to completely ruin it.

2 Likes

Go figure, what a reject. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

This is a top tier Sunday post. 10/10.

Brought to you by the same person with great hits such as the “Nobody Wants Flying” thread.

5 Likes

Sunday thread, huh? LOL

Surmised lore: there are Belves and Helves in Telogrus Rift studying the Void and the transformation of their brethren. Someone figures out how to recreate what happened to Alleria, thereby making it possible for more Velves to be created and not be such a small number. They keep the same type of look Alleria has, with their paler skin.

There. People wrote your expanded lore for you. This isn’t a new concept. People have been theorizing this would happen since they saw Belves and Helves in Telogrus Rift.

1 Like

Nobody wants high elves??

Everybody wants those.

Nobody wants void elves that look like high elves.

Or high elves that look like void elves. Either way…

Within reason, lol, though honestly if there was like. Suddenly a huge demand to give everyone toxic green mullets or whatever, or put cat ears on the humans or some stuff like that, like… whatever, if it’s what people want and people will use the option, then I’ve got no place to say it’s bad just because I don’t want to.

Wrong. Don’t speak for everyone.

Wrong again. Don’t speak for everyone.

3 Likes

Please no, I want new Nightborne options for Nightborne. Making us similar to the Void/Blood elf neutral race is exactly what I don’t want.

2 Likes

Lol I shouldn’t have. I’m sorry.

But it’s like so many people want them, to come and say nobody wants them is crazy to me.

2 Likes

They need to fix Nightborne faces first. Then give more customization.

1 Like

Agreed. High elves are not my cup of tea and I dislike them quite a bit. Void elves are more interesting to me, especially in look. Lore… not so much, but eh.

There’s plenty that want high elves, which is great. They’re getting what they want aside from the hair color and lore, but that may eventually be added.

But yeah-- definitely not everyone. I wish void elves got more void options. Like what I shared on this thread:

4 Likes

That’s the ideal, but I doubt Blizz is willing to put that much work into it. It’s much easier to copy paste customization off of the same base model.

They DEFINITELY need more, though. I’d rather have more, lazier options than nothing new at all.

2 Likes