Nobody Transferring off Faerlina. Next Option, timely manner please

Faerlina and Stalagg. Two servers. Not just Faerlina went to Heartseeker.

1 Like

Enjoy the wait in eternity while i peacfully level, not having to fight over quest mobs. BTW so much for community, no one ever wants to group up and are determined to tag every mob they can.

1 Like

enjoy playing a single player game

1 Like

There is no problem. If you would rather wait in queue for hours than play the game on a server that still has more population than any Vanilla server ever did, that’s your choice, and it’s up to you to live with the consequences of it.

5 Likes

as an est player, playing on a high/full pst server is GREAT. lots of people, but never any queues for my prime time.

Your next option is to wait. To have some patience. Its not been that long since release. What can Blizzard even do? Just delete peoples characters? Force people to leave the server? If you can’t think of a solution, if nobody can, what are you even asking for?

Your response isn’t bordering on parody it is downright comical. They offer a transfer to a server that will stay low pop because nobody in their right mind is going to take the HUGE risk of moving to a brand new “locked” server.

We said it to begin with, allow us to choose our server to transfer to as long as it is not “full” and were good.

They could even LOCK all the full servers and open up transfers and I guarantee you that people will start transferring.

You can white knight for blizzard or try and sound smart or talk crap or whatever you want to do. IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACTS.

Were not allowing blizzard to pick our server to transfer to because we have ZERO faith left in this company not to mention its a brand new “Locked” server.

Logic dictates that taking the bait and transferring to heartseeker is a very poor choice.

ALLOW me to choose my server and I will transfer. If not I will simply cancel my sub wow is just a game. You guys get all crazy worked up about us not wanting to wait on the que or transfer to a dead server. I could just not play wow, pretty simple brother.

3 Likes

Blizzard has handled this perfectly and designed transfers in a way that if anyone behaved logically all servers would end up high pop with small to no queues. But these people like the OP are not logical. THERE IS NO NEXT STEP. The server would be vibrant and instantly one of the biggest servers in the game if HALF of the two queues left. If you choose not to leave now, you are deciding that you are okay with queues like this permanently until they add paid transfers.

You can’t allow transfers to any server because all you do is transfer the queue pop from one server to another because people like you have poisoned the well and convinced people that don’t know better and have never lived through free server transfers that they are moving to a dead server. People like you turned it into a self fulfilling prophecy. And you can’t just increase the capacity until everyone can get it. The game eventually has to run on a single queue.

It’s time to admit that you either have ulterior motives or you are okay permanently being on a server with 10k queues during prime time because there is no “next step”. This was designed in a way that the servers with small/medium but consistent queues could transfer to other medium servers and so that the massive Streamer and Anti-Streamer Servers could transfer half of their 20k queues to a new fresh server and have TWO high pop servers. They even added an extra smaller server just to be safe and guarantee it. This was designed right. But you poisoned the well. You convinced people who didn’t know better to not do the math and now you are crying crocodile tears begging for another step. There isn’t one. Transfer or be okay with it.

11 Likes

Then suffer the queue, you aren’t special as any other player replying to this thread

:rofl: then go, if a queue time makes you want to quit then do so, Farelina will have 1 less person to deal with queue

2 Likes

What’s the point of all that if you can’t play without waiting on an 8k queue?

Their solution was to give people everything to gain by staying and everything to lose by leaving. Lots move? Great! Now your queue’s way better. Nobody moves, well… at least you aren’t the one on the dead server. If people were being given any assurance that something would actually be done about dead servers, they’d have been far less likely to turn out that way.

1 Like

I feel like that dude in the adam sandler movie where reading that has actually made me dumber.

Yes let me trust blizzard and move to a “locked” brand new server…

Look man, nobody is transfering there. Nobody wants to play on a sub par server. This isn’t a new expansion its a re release of a 15 year old game where nostalgia is going to burn out and a bunch of this low to medium pop servers like Heartseeker are going to be dead.

Let me move to a server like Thunderfury and were gucci.

We will work it out ourselves as blizzard is obviously incapable of coming up with legit work arounds or fixes.

Almost every server is either High or Full. They can’t allow transfers to the servers that are High either because High means capacity, just short of a queue. So all that leaves are the medium servers.

The servers that are were medium, they were mostly normal and rp/rppvp but there wee a few pvp and they allowed the overcrowded servers without 20k queues to transfer to those to turn them into high servers. But those queues on the biggest servers are too big. They needed a fresh server. But you went out here poisoning the well convincing people not to move and then are like look, see its low pop.

4 Likes

And you aren’t special so you either take Blizzards offer, suck it up with the queue or quit like you said.

By the way if you already claim Classic will burn out, then why even complain? just quit now and don’t get the headache for it later!

5 Likes

Why would I move from stalagg. I support queues. They show demand. Waiting in them isn’t hard. You probably shouldn’t be playing on launch for a MMO if you’re crying about queues on high pop realms

#MyClassic

You have got to be joking. Thunderfury is full too. See this is why we can’t let people just decide to go wherever they want. There are 25k people in queue between the two servers that can transfer to this new server. A fraction of them leaving instantly turns it into one of the highest pop servers. How can you say people don’t want to go to a barren server when the only reason its barren is because of people like you refusing to go because you are ignorant.

6 Likes

“My $15, I demand a fix!”

1 Like

This isn’t twitter, why the made up hashtag on every post

1 Like

Lil puke in my mouth when I saw the button wanting me to swap off Grob and it having a sub 1000 queue.

I cannot believe I have to actually explain this to you.

If they allow me to choose for example and I choose Thunderfury right? The second it becomes a Full population you lock that server… Wow that is amazing what I just did right there. Now Thunderfury was a new server and it has a sustainable population for the long haul on to the next server.

Just lock the servers as they fill up… That will require someone monitoring them and I realise they had layoffs recently but surely someone can manage this?