Noble garden carpet mount confirmed 1% drop rate from daily

Agreed, huge missed opportunity for a huge fuzzy lop eared rabbit mount. We have the cute otters Blizz, give us cute bunnies too!

3 Likes

The store shouldn’t exist.

1 Like

Plus isn’t that the only rabbit?

1 Like

Or, hear me out… a duck mount that drops off the duck boss.

4 Likes

lunar rabbit is so last year anyway

1 Like

Is it? Cause I think blizzard knows it too and they jabbed people at it

They know this is what people want, super easy, in safe zones.

3 Likes

I mean…a Duck mount would be valid, yes, but I still want my lop eared rabbit.

1 Like

LOL APRIL FOOLS

You took the April fools joke as serious. Hahaha

5 Likes

and yet i was never able to tame halondrus

1 Like

Because of you don’t want one you have to want the other?

Yes. All the time. What you just posted isn’t proof people want to AFK a 100% droprate boss. Stop acting so obtuse.

You really are trying to milk a joke for somekind of gotcha huh? …like the desperation to make this more than it is right now is kind of sad. Do you need help buddy?

5 Likes

But what about acute?

1 Like

That’s not the point, it’s the fact that they know this is their player base and they jabbed them about it. They know this is what people preferred and they were bold to make fun of them for April fools

On top of the annoyance of it being a low drop rate, it doesn’t even respawn fast so I can chain it on all my alts. :frowning:

1 Like

Jokes aren’t meant to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Lol no… no I’m pretty sure it’s way blown out of proportion past what people want for the sake of… a joke…

I can’t even /facepalm

1 Like

The point is that you’re acting obtuse just to belittle others, knowing full well about all of the threads on this forum and beyond talking about better holiday design because low droprate items aren’t good holiday design.

7 Likes

Same goes with these events, if you want them farm them otherwise don’t do it. It’s a mount that you won’t even use after using it once. Not even dragon riding. Maybe it make sense to increase the drop rate had it been a dragon riding mount.

So you are saying these holiday events are a joke?