No vendor on MOTHER

The vendor option disappears when you have all essences that are obtainable for that character (my main doesn’t have ripple in space my alt has all other essences besides this one and the vendor option disappears)

Yep. Nor do you earn echoes when there’s nothing to buy.

The only reason I posted in here was because:

Back in March:

Im still bugged. Been a month. I used mother vendor once on main then when i leveled my alt the option disappeared for all toons. Including my main.

This may not be a bug, but it seems if you do not have a rank 3 available to purchase(not that your missing currency, but that you have one available that a different character acquired of rank 3) the vendor does not become available. All you need to do is have a rank 3 essence available on a character that the character your on does not have.

It’s either an oversight of blizzard coding the vendor, or a bug where the vendor doesn’t become available unless you have a rank 3 you can purchase that you don’t already have.

It is neither an oversight nor a bug, that is exactly what they intended. If there is nothing to buy they turn off the vendor. Mother has enough work to do as it is.

OHHh… was just having this same problem myself.

I must have bought all the rank 3 that I could, for my off spec (the dps ones.) I still have 750 echoes, so just assumed I’d still see stuff on her… weird…

Update: MOTHER now shows as a vendor - shortly after posting this. The system may be bugged but it seems to have self righted itself so to speak and now she shows accordingly…

Not true, still happened to me today. reloggin, reloading, closing down the game did not fix it!