No Update, No Balance, No Care - See ya!

This has to be the only fanbase that somehow expects updates on the week every week and somehow still expects other work to get done. There’s limited bandwidth people and even if there wasn’t sometimes things just take longer to change. Yall are always freaking out about how they don’t know the effects of their changes, but if they take time to test them suddenly the sky is falling and it’s abandoned. Grow up, and find something else to do for a bit or god help us actually quit and save us your drivel.

They did say there would be balance updates every week, which they’ve kept to. But people making threads on a Tuesday because there hasn’t been an update is ridiculous. Week had barely begun.

Blizz needs to be careful making any kind of statement like ‘we’ll follow a weekly schedule’ because these entitled crybabies will throw a fit any time they feel like they’re being ignored. The analogies are hysterical. Blizz is your cheating spouse now. :rofl:

And then when there is an update, they’ll throw a fit about that. I think Aggrend realizes these forum dwellers don’t matter.

deadge, feelsbadman.

Words are what they are:

They made changes on March 12th. 8 days is not 2 weeks.

Again: if you want to say that they didn’t make the changes that you want, that’s fine. But you cannot say they made no changes for two weeks. The facts are clear and open for everyone to check the date of the last adjustment they made.

Good bye felicia

Says the Nostalrius bootlicker. Their work was barely above Feenix, and was buggy as all hell.

Not to mention the joke about running with “pre-1.12” items (which they did not get right) yet keeping 1.12 talents and class balance.

gee, they should release a patch every week where they buff or nerf 10+ things by 1 damage each :expressionless: you’d be super impressed I’m sure

Back to my last response, first sentence.

yeah they should probably make sure not to promise things they can’t keep up with… :expressionless:

I think you meant to reply to Boolossus, not me.

You’re obviously a troll and no longer worth my time.

If you really were done you wouldn’t be posting here. You would just leave. See you in a few weeks.

I’m right here playing pirate.

Got a patch on my eye and perfectly measured peg on my leg for balance. Cheers mate… er matey.

this is the most underrated comment on all of the forums.

1 Like

you have 5 days of recent read time

5 days spent on the forums in the last 60 days, 2 hours a day insulting people and trolling

2 Likes

Back to Reddit with you!

1 Like

So go fire the people you think aren’t doing their job. Oh wait you can’t which means you aren’t in control. What YOU can’ control is paying a sub monthly. That’s your only option the end

yeah I’m pretty sure the OP knows that already sweetie :expressionless:

Didn’t realize this was an airport where departures needed to be announced

Those are rookie numbers compared to eyr (aka argentia)