No Unarmored Mounts in Classic?

You are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Maybe you should go back and reread the threads to see just how often you and those that agree with you circle back to the same old “arguments”.

That’s not true at all.

There are many, many items and pieces of content that were in 1.12 but absolutely will not be here from the start. Raids will be timegated, and items like the Titanic Leggings won’t be available until Phase 5. The same thing applies to many profession recipes such as Nightfall, which won’t be here until Phase 3.

Is it not, then, an inconsistency to not do the same thing for mounts? Why should armored mounts be in Phase 1 when they never even existed until 5 months after the game released?

1 Like

When those tinegatef items are implemented,will it be the 1.12 version or the earlier vertsion if a guvennitem changed during vanilla?

It appears that epic mounts are going to be implemented from day 1 in their 1.12 version. This is consistent with everything else being the 1.12 version when implemented.

They’ll all be the 1.12 versions.

It’s not like the unarmored epic mounts were edited in 1.4 and replaced with the armored ones. It’s not like they just completely repainted peoples’ White Mechanostriders with the worse armored models. People who were experienced and fortunate enough to accumulate enough levels and gold within a limited time were rewarded with unique mounts that they could keep forever.

Adding unarmored mounts for Phase 1 is no different from adding the 1.10 items for various dungeons for Phase 5 and 6.

That’s really funny considering the thread got deleted.

2 Likes

Actually, the thread got deleted due to the petition, which was started by those wamting those shinies, and the links to that petition, which were posted by those wanting those shinies.

But, I guess it is far easier to blame me than to actually accept that it was “your side” of this debate that got the thread deleted.

And what was the version of epic mounts sold by vendors in 1.12?

And what raids were available in 1.12? What items were sold in 1.12? By your logic, we should have Naxxramas, and all of the catch-up gear that will cheese the early endgame as soon as Classic launches.

Quick question: why is it that you are belligerent about unarmored mounts? Why do you not want them? And don’t tell me “because they weren’t in 1.12”; there are countless holes in that logic.

2 Likes

Once again, what version of the timegated things will be used when those timegated things are implemented? By your own admission, It will be THE 1.12 VERSION.

When are epic mounts being implemented? DAY 1 and it appears that Blizzard is being consistent with everything else and implementing them in their 1.12 version when they are implemented.

Which version of epic mounts were sold by vendors in 1.12?

The only things that are being held back are large pieces of progression and content. Let’s not split hairs here. There were lots of little things including quests, items, and balancing that was added/removed/modified before 1.12. We’re getting 1.12 because it’s what the team feels is “definitive”. They aren’t going to be removing anything in the content patches.

Unarmored Mount Megathread was deleted I have created a new one for us to use at:

1 Like

I just responded to you in another thread regarding this as well, a prime example of my point:

2 Likes

That existed in vanilla too you numbskull. They were battlegroups.

Not for the bulk of vanilla, kind and highly educated sir.

1 Like

And one of other threads could not become the centralized thread? It was necessary to create another thread on this topic?

“I want vanilla!”

“This was in vanilla”

“Yes but i mean the REAL vanilla”

Here ya go: wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Bgroups existed for maybe what, 20% of vanilla? You had 2 options, bgroups or not. The “not” option is simply better. Just b/c I think that bgroups are a bad idea, does not mean I think that it is not vanilla.
By the same token, I also wanted the old AV, although I am fully aware that this version of AV existed in the later stages of vanilla.
If you’re going to try to argue, please have something accurate to back your arguments with. Facts are stubborn things.
You’ve been trying unsuccessfully, to put words in my mouth. You’re boring me.
Good day, sir.

Oh so you’re condescending AND an idiot. Looks like you’re doing me a big favor.

Bumping this so that hopefully Blizzard can see this:
Fire the moron who made this decision to make it so “players don’t feel pressured to level quickly”. It was a team? Fire the team. Or demote them so they no longer have any power to make decisions on how we should play the game.

I don’t keep up to date on “news”. I knew the game was coming and I was excited to have a chance to get the white raptor I’ve been dying to have since I found out about it’s existence in vanilla on my undead warrior long after it was already removed. My entire reason for even re-subbing to this joke of a game to get access to Classic was to poopsock it to 60 and get that white raptor.

Who was the decision to not have the unarmored mounts in the game from day 1 for? How was this meant to be helpful in any way? It’s depressing to think back on when Blizzard made brilliant games and wanting to actually work at the studio someday and then to see it now.

It really is almost like Blizzard is intentionally trying to kill itself so it’s not stuck under Activision’s greedy thumbs again so they can end their own suffering.