No Two Week Notice and Voidstone Unnerfed

interesting but I think blizzard will follow the 25 week schedule for the season they released at the beginning

so bout ~1 month

I believe the last 2 weeks during off season we will be able to farm those last 2 weekly ilvl 400 rewards. Blizzard did already state we can still farm to recieve our weekly chests during the last 2 weeks so it wouldn’t surprise me at all, we are in week 22 (or 21?) as of today right?

They have to drop it soon or raid release will be too close to classic launch. I would bet they time it so the raid has time to complete before classic drops.

did they? that changes things. got any linkers?

“Two week” will come Thursday watch.

All the people who recently xsferred Alliance would be pretty mad if that happened, lmao.

Lol yup I still don’t know why they waited till this late in the season makes no sense. Just do it during two week gap. 150 wins in 2 weeks, gl.

Continuing the discussion from Battle of Dazar’alor Raid Achievements and Off-Season Details:

My understanding is that the 2 weeks of off-season will still give you the ability to cap for chests based on previous ranking that is locked in and complete the last 2 conquest pieces.

1 Like

So it sounds like whatever your rating at the end of the season is will determine your weekly chest rewards for the last 2 weeks.

how many still play wow pvp? 20?

i’d interpret that more as - you can keep queueing, but the rewards you get will be based off the rating you had in bfa s2.

so 2400 players will continue to get 405 pieces

How many people play Final Fantasy PvP? 0.

2:40PM Central and no two week notice. What time will it have to be for the people who still think the season ends in two weeks to change their minds?

3:30-4 CST is when it will be announced or Thursday.

Youre right, everyone is playing Mordhau.

I think the real exciting information for this week is it’s WORLD QUEST BONUS WEEK FELLAS!

8.2 or the new pvp stuff? and how do you know?

Legion they did announcements Thursday, last season it was Tuesday at like 4-5pm est. I’m pretty sure they gave a “soon” first though

should i expect anything about it today or no?

I suspect today or Thursday but who knows.