No, SoO AotC Mount Is Probably Not Going To End Up On The Trading Post

Oh wow it does. Alright, I’m taking the L on this one.

People like controversy and will actively ignore any attempts at logic.

I don’t care what mount is or isn’t the reward, just Timewalking Pandaria raids at all is selling blood to a vampire for me

I mean, it’s already datamined so :person_shrugging:

It is datamined with an obscenely high tender cost and no context. More likely the tender cost is a placeholder till Blizzard connects it to whatever Event they have in mind for it. Meaning no, the more likely scenario is that it is not coming to t he Trading post.

Remember folks, Datamining does not give context. it never has. All anyone has is speculation. And if Expansion speculation has taught us anything. Speculation is not always right.

If they are going to reward it from an event, then why put a tender price as a placeholder in the first place?

…As a placeholder. We do not know what stage of development the file or the event is at. Again, we have NO CONTEXT. So, till we do. All we have is speculation. See above post for how that goes.

1 Like

Exactly, the only context we have is that the mount has a tender price

Blizzard is like: hey, see this mount here, it’s a reward from an event, but let’s put a tender price just 'cause

…like talking to a brick wall in winter.

Well you have fun with your speculation. I’ll just wait till we actually have something more than that to base opinion off of.

1 Like

I mean, who cares?
[1] Its a ground mount.
[2] No one uses it as it exists today and it was never talked about before the trading post as it isnt a highly desired mount.
[3] Removing FoMO is one of the beter things this game can do to to attract new players. New people get tired of hearing “you cant get that anymore” when deciding their next goal.

There’s hardly any of it, though.

And I doubt there’s many new players throwing in the towel because they can’t get an armored wolf from mop.

Well Timerunning Pandamonium is in 10.2.7 it’s not out of the question that something that may be a reward for SoO timewalking would be in the 10.2.6 PTR files.

i got in back in SoO and i hope it ends up in the TP just like most things i have earned while content was current it doesnt matter its all pixels

There is a ton of FoMO. You notice just how much when you start to get serious about collecting. Whether its recipes, mounts, transmogs, achievements, ect.
I will give Blizzard a lot of credit, in that recently they have put forth quite a bit of effort in reintroducing removed items.
They have a long way to go, but there has definitely been noticeable improvement in this area.

1 Like

It’s only really from pvp but most collectors try to pretend that doesn’t exist. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

For me personally, the mount is special because of the people I played with at the time, some of whom have passed away. Idc if it lists on the TP or not, but I do agree w those above me, if Blizz brings one back, then they have to bring them all back.

Well guys, I was correct, it’s not going onto the Trading Post!

1 Like

Anyone with a brain knew you were right. Only the brainless took a datamined placeholder number as a factual guaranteed thing.

2 Likes

Is that like when your management told you there’s not going to be layoffs after the merger… Too soon.

My faith in Blizzard and their management wasn’t good before the layoffs. Now I think I trust politicians more…

As a general rule if the challenge can be preserved then nothing should be removed.

1 Like