No Shadow Priest Talent Changes?

Tbf it’s also confusing not being able to instantly tell which you’re talented into / which one is on your bar.

3 Likes

Hate to admit it, but the people in this forum were right.

Priests seem to be in a lower tier compared to other classes, in pvp at least.

Most of the healers I see are mistweavers. And the dps? Obviously not many spriests. To those who succeed at it good luck. Not sure what I’m doing different since this prepatch went live, but my win ratio dropped dramatically. And I seem to flop over so easily. I don’t feel tanky in the slightest. Probably has a bit to do with the leech nerfs. Seems to have hurt my playstyle with the mindbender and the talents that helped keep me alive longer.

I should have listened to the youtuber who said spriests are currently middle of the pack at best.

3 Likes

Mindgames being an honor talent is AWFUL. Now you have to lose a major effect just to get something that was baseline, phase shift too important, catharsis also too important, psyfiend/mind trauma/dirven to madness are taken depending on what you’re doing, where the F do you fit the mindgames honor talent into this?

1 Like

I can see mind games being useful if you’re expecting to get focused, or want to focus a healer. Shutting off the output of one player for a time is huge.

Psyfiend is great as a kiting tool , but if you aren’t fighting melee, then mind games looks more enticing.

It’s a bummer to lose it, but it wasn’t as core to our kit as it used to be.

and Shadow Crash still misses

4 Likes

Pretty much, find class replacement for this expansion asap.