No Servers Currently Available. (BLZ51934200)

Hey guys, I know that this error code was popping up with the sudden maintenance issue a bit ago, but even now I’m still getting this error when I try to play Classic. Is there something wrong with my Classic or am I just not in the beta and was allowed to download Classic?

If you weren’t invited to the beta in the first week (or you are a streamer they overlooked), you are not in the beta.

1 Like

I probably wasn’t invited. That’s just weird that I can download Classic. Is everybody able to download it but only beta players allowed to play it?

Yeah. The one you have access to is the one you will use for the stress tests.

1 Like

Gotcha! Thank you for the information! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The classic background patching has been going for awhile.

Their servers and their infrastructure is not online and thus it gives you an error message when you attempt to connect to them.

1 Like

There’s one under live section that’s the stress test that says World of Warcraft Classic which is only available for a couple days each time they have a stress test. The one under development is Beta: World of Warcraft Classic which seems to be the beta and the original stress test. I feel its more about blizz trolling us. Apparently its for us to remove it as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, guys. I am Loshokk. For w/e reason it used my leveling toon instead of my main.

I haven’t been n for a while, so I wasn’t keeping informed. I’m pretty sure I have the stress test. It doesn’t have the “Beta:” before it. All good, though! I haven’t played standard WoW much at all recently, so I wasn’t expected it anyway.

I’ve noticed a lot of the time it likes to use the last character you were logged in as.