No RP-PvP servers, a blessing in disguise?

I hadn’t. I asked that literally within the first 5 minutes of being on the server.

This was also in 2009.

1 Like

I believe it was mentioned it was Argent Dawn, and by Wrath, the server was a glorified PvE server by then. Most of the roleplayers had already left for Moon Guard/Wyrmrest Accord (Wrath was when Moon Guard became the infamous “Goldshire” server).

There was a handful of Roleplayers remaining on Argent Dawn, myself included, but it was such a small group that we spent a good deal of time and energy trying to get more than 5 people in one spot to roleplay. Once in awhile, you’d see someone try to respark interest in RP, but outside of the infrequent guild rp, it was practically non-existent after TBC.

Thanks for reading my post. I didn’t think what I typed could be interpreted so many different ways.

Damn right.

You do realize that open channels like Trade and Recruitment were exempt from Rp in-character enforcement (because the user can turn them off, and the ability to express clearly what you were looking for trumped RP dialogue)