No RFD, Been given a terrible LFD tool

Its an euphemism for ‘there is an exit out of the disagreeable situation you find yourself in’.

Youre not being coerced or forced into it so your objections are rather moot.

Sounds like copium to me. Maybe go back to retail or something? They have no dungeon finder.

What if youre ears arent working right?

Lets stick to the facts rather than your personal judgement which is flawed at best.

wotlk has dungeon finder, retail no longer does. Therefore anyone that does not want dungeon finder should check out retail. Or try playing on the vanilla realms. It’s not our fault they all empty. If there was a demand for that product the servers would be alive still.

1 Like

I dont see what this has to do with “if youre dissatisfied to the degree you attest too then you can depart” which is just the most basic of fundamentals.

We’ve all been there at one point or another.

I could continue to complain that the stove is hot and burning my hand or I could just take my hand off the hot stove.

Well technically it was present for all dungeons, it’s not like LFD was only for ICC Dungeons and on. Since it was just a tool not actual content, which is why trying to tie it to specific content is silly.

Point is, dungeon finder didn’t exist until the vast majority of Wrath’s content was completely irrelevant. That content happened without dungeon finder. The fact that the content still existed and was available through dungeon finder doesn’t change that the majority of that content was played through and completed before the tool was ever live. Wrath was retrofitted with dungeon finder. Ergo, dungeon finder isn’t necessary to Wrath’s existence.

The way you look at it would make complete sense if progression wasn’t an important part of WoW’s design. But it is.

But LFD isn’t a part of progression, hence why it worked on all dungeons not just ICC dungeons, not just wrath dungeons. It’s not something you progress up to, it’s merely a tool to run dungeons(any dungeons)

The dungeons themselves are no different.

The dungeons themselves are different because they’re no longer new by the time dungeon finder is released. They serve an entirely different purpose once you’ve played the expansion out. Not only are they completely irrelevant for progression purposes, they’re also far less interesting because people had run them so many times in all the lead-up to dungeon finder.

There’s a moment in time where all of the challenges/drops/reps/quests/lore in a dungeon are fresh and important, and literally the only time dungeon finder actually served content in that state during Wrath was for Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection.

That guy just trolls, ignore them

1 Like

Except LFD doesn’t change any of those things. The rep/achieves/drops etc… are all exactly the same because the dungeons themselves are exactly the same.

4 Likes

Peak classic andy, terrible at the game and wants everyone else to suffer.

3 Likes

The fact that people use the term classic Andy now as a real term fills me with such satisfaction lol. I caught a perma ban on one account for talking about him on here, blizzard was going full withness protection mode on that guy for months.

1 Like

I mean they killed classic asap, the amount of people that left that game was hilarious. SoM is a failure and TbC has to merge a ton of servers, god forbid we had anything like duel spec or and lfd so people could do content they wanted.

6 Likes

I honestly don’t remember much pre-LFD. I started in wotlk but maybe it was out by the time I was no longer a noob. I couldn’t imagine even trying end game PvE without it or leveling alts for that matter. All i do is PvP on my 70 rogue, and that’s gonna be so much more fun not having to be at battle masters next expansion every game.

1 Like

Sadly a big issue I find with low level leveling is that it’s so rare to find anyone doing dungeons even while being on the highest pop server.
Even at high level it’s not very fun trying to find or make heroic dungeon groups since you end up spamming for a tank for however long or a healer.
Also I believe boosting should of been dealt with long ago, the amount of spam I see in LFG/trade/general is insane and honestly I find it unhealthy for the game since most booster end up selling that gold for RMT.
Botting also will always be a issue unless Blizzard steps up and starts banning more often and it’s no different from what I already see out in the world with bots left and right.

Every time I see that term I assume someone just followers a streamer and is incapable of thinking for themselves, so I have a very poor impression of them. Who else uses teenager gamer slang?

3 Likes

It’s based on what happened a while back when a single avatar on forums named andy trolled blizzard into nerfing honor gains and splitting the server queues for bg’s in half which tripled ppls wait times and made some servers never pop. People started piling on the andy dude mad and blizzard started suspending anyone that called him out by name. Hense the term ‘‘Classic Andy’’ was born. A classic Andy is a typicle sweatlord that trys to support gate keeping. It’s similar to calling people karens irl cuz it’s based on a sterotype, people named a certain name doing a certain thing.

3 Likes

This exactly why some players want the freshly built ‘Group Screening Tool’
It has nothing to do with being social.

Yea, like a month. The RDF was included for nearly a year.

3 Likes

Try reading a little further down. I already answered the “raw time only” statistic you are trying to follow because you are looking at it in a bias light.