<No Refunds> Building Guild

Hi all! Gloombolt’s here! I just got back to WoW after a long break! I missed all of Legion and BFA. Currently I’m building up a guild with some friends. We are seeking all classes/specs for Shadowlands.

The plan right now is to help new/returning players/returning veterans, figure out what kind of class - main spec/off spec they really want to play currently and in Shadowlands. Even if people decide to switch to a different class we’re all for it here. In No Refunds, we believe people can do what they want. Have fun doing what they want. In a community that is going to support each other.

We have a small roster right now. But everyone currently in our guild have been server first in some expansions. We’re thinking, two days a week in Shadowlands. Currently we only have enough active players doing Mythic plus runs. We have a few new players, helping them with visions, Mythic plus, gearing them up, catching them up on corruption, essences, and achievements. We’re really starting from the ground up.

We also understand a lot of new or returning players are older. Have work, family, life things that take priority over a video game. Because of that and blizzards new loot specialization system. We are not going to punish players for deciding they don’t want to go to raid or can’t go to raid. When we have a solid 25 man team. We are going to keep going without someone that week. But next week, hey guess what, you’re welcome back to the raid team. With no grudge or drama. If someone can’t come because of real life. Our view is REAL LIFE > WoW.

With the no pressure mindset. We believe will be able to keep the stressful, job like atmosphere out of our guild. We want players to have fun, get help from veterans of the game. We don’t want people to get burnt out or feel like this is a job. Our raid times and raid days are not setup yet as we are still building up the guild right now.

Currently we have:

Prot Warrior
Resto Druid
Shadow Priest
Holy Priest
Marksmen Hunter
Beastmaster Hunter
Frost Mage
Brewmaster Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter
Ret Paladin

That’s it. A few low level players have joined.

I am being completely open and honest about the guild because:

A) I don’t want to waste your time of where we stand as a brand new guild.
B) I understand it’s the end of an expansion and nobody really wants to do much except chill.
C) I know some people are branching out to look for an old school community like Classic and BC. No Refunds is like that. We care about being social with guildmate’s.
D) Maybe you had a falling out with a guild and are looking for a new home. Without drama.
E) Perhaps you want to level an alt in a new guild and see where the fun takes you.

Right now, as I’ve said, just helping newcomers, returning players, we plan on having a 25 man Raid Group either now or Shadowlands.

If the guild grows enough. We plan on having a hardcore raid group where we will raid 3 to 4 nights a week.

A possible 10 man group every other week for alt runs.

Setup our 5 man mythic plus runs. Switching up the groups each week so everyone in the guild gets to know each other better.

PVP battlegrounds and Arenas groups. Gotta show those evil horde who’s boss. :wink:

Setup Raid T-Mog Runs - you gotta look fancy while you save the world. Again… O_O

All around we will be organizing and maintaining a fun, chill guild. No drama. No pressure for those who don’t want to hardcore raid or pvp. There will still be that laid back chill mindset raiding group. Will have it all laid out now and during Shadowlands. I hope you consider this a possible option for yourself.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

You can message Gloombolts on the server if you need more info!

FOR THE ALLIANCE! ROAR!

1 Like

Rerolling a holy pala on this server for shadowlands . Would love to join you guys ! I’ll be home this afternoon after 3pm central time , and would love an invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Rakdel! I will be on later this afternoon! Message Gloombolts! I look forward to talking with you!

2 Likes

Awesome . Sounds good & likewise :blush:

2 Likes

Hey Rakdel, I’m on now. Let me know a good time to talk! Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Gloombolts, out of curiosity what age demo are you guys in and what time frame are you personally keen on raiding in? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey Spellstone! All age groups welcome. We prefer a laid back guild. No drama here. The four raid groups are still filling up and then I will make the raid times and days that fit everyones schedule and play style for the 2 casual and 2 hare core raiding groups. I hope that answers your question!

Good afternoon. I have been stuck in limbo, playing solo and it has been miserable. The most recent guild was nice, but sadly there was zero activity aside from a 3 hr time slot on Tuesday. I could be interested in transferring and/or rerolling for an active & friendly new home.

I should be lingering around all day should you want to talk. Feel free to hit me up on Discord ( Quasichu#2257 ). Thanks!!

Hey Izasha! I will message you later! Thank you!

Hey Tenebrist! Sounds great I will reach out to you!

Would be interested, leveling a fury warrior (new main) and may transfer and faction change my decent geared mm hunter and ww monk.

Do you guys play late at all?

1 Like

Hey Ltque! Yes we have some late lurkers on. I believe we have one more warrior slot open. WW would be awesome too! I’ll be on in a bit if you would like to chat and know more about the guild. Thank you for your interest!

Ehhhyo! Building up our Raid Teams for those who want a great community now and in Shadowlands. Seeking RDPS and MDPS for our Raid Days and Times. - [NEW GUILD - Looking for a few more raiders!]