"No realms" makes me worried about launch

Will Classic really be stable for launch?
So far, it seems like it can’t even handle the core, die hard players that will probably make up only a few percent of the players at launch. How is this supposed to function when tens of thousands of people zerg it?

1 Like
1 Like

Because their will be more than 1 server

1 Like

This is exactly why they are doing stress tests.

4 Likes

Not going well so far at all. Luckily not the actual launch yet.

It’s a stress test. There will be more realms when the game launches. In a stress test you need everyone on the same server to push the server to its limits.

4 Likes

What do people think stress tests are actually for?

3 Likes

Early access

1 Like

I’m not all about “stress test was a success because they got data” or “stress test was a failure, no one could log in!” Honestly, arguing about it is nonsensical and contributes nothing. Actually logging in (or attempting to) to help the stress test is the only thing that contributes anything to the devs.

That being said, this quote from the sticky blue post and then login issues, again, for this stress test, gave me pause but then also a chuckle:

1 Like

I agree arguing about it helps nothing, but I don’t see any arguing in this thread, anyway.

People seem to be getting in now, so that is good. Looking forward to following the results, even though I am not personally in the test.