No Realms Available to Transfer to?

Trying to use my Free Character Transfer for SoD, but no realms come up as available options. It tries to have me type in the realm name and Continue is grayed out no matter what I type in. Anyone else running into this?

The character I’m trying to move is 60, has no active auctions or anything in his mailbox and isn’t carrying more than 5,000 gold, so according to the Transfer FAQ i’m not outside the requirements for the transfer.

I just have no realms available as options to Transfer to.

1 Like

yea its been that way for over 6 hours i’ve been trying to transfer

Its been like this for me since transfers supposedly opened last night. Not trying to get stuck on a dead realm. If smol indie company screws this up and I get stuck in a wasteland that’s just gonna be the end of SoD for me.

2 Likes

Just tried here too and there’s no server available for transfer anymore. Looks like they disabled it to fix the errors.

I feel like they just broke something when they “paused OCE transfers for the time being” seems like all the transfers stopped working around that time

Same thing happened when they forced CB to xfer. What a terrible company

Have you even bothered to read the last blue update 5hrs ago where they told you there are issues and they have disabled the character transfers for the time being while they fix it?

I don’t see such a post. Can you link it, please?

Glad it aint just me.

2 Likes

trash f@#ng company

2 Likes

Absolutely. They did not consider that this would absolutely destroy the community. My names are all taken. My guild is broken up, no guarantee that my character transfers are going to go through now with errors saying “This realm is not accepting transfers.”

Blizzards lack of competency is getting really annoying.

Games Toast

I’m not sure if there is a single aspect of SoD that has been handled correctly since P1.

4 Likes

open free transfers at peak playtime, clock out for the night. what could possibly go wrong ?

1 Like

BIG factsS