No quest sharding? No epicness, less immersion

Hi. I just want to express how much I dislike that it is 2023 and we still have to do quests with other people. And I really don’t care when it is a normal quest or it makes sense, but something like the blue dragons’ questline, or other quests that imply that you should be the only one there now because you are special and blah blah blah… It just kills the immersion. Or some quests when you are with idk for example Jaina and Thrall. And you start to see other people on the same map with “Honorable Orc Guardian” and “Honorable Mage Guardian” or stuff like that. I can appreciate the effort, but that does not change the fact that people use BIG MOUNTS and they don’t even let you see the NPC that is talking.
I don’t think the answer is: “Oh, just go play on another server with fewer people”.
No, it is not the solution at all. I want to play in my server because I like people, just not when they are doing the same epic quest as me. and what about new players? Because new players that don’t know they can do that will not see the work of the devs (like animation from NPCs because a giant tauren is clipping them when they hug)
Can you at least give us the option when we start quests or something? Please I hope somebody in the Blizzard team thinks like me.
All your work devs, I appreciate it and I love Dragonflight.
I hate not being able to see it as it should or having to wait weeks and play when fewer people are online.
Anyways, thanks for reading, have a nice day!