No PVE to PVP transfers is ruining my gameplay

I don’t understand this by any means. Everyone has the same argument of transferring items ect. for gold. I am just realizing there is nobody to pvp with on Pagle alliance. After doing research the only players on pvp servers. I am broke and I could care less about World PVP. I want to fight in arenas with players who actually play pvp and not PVE Stanleys. Ive got my entire honnor set on Alliance which was an insane grind and now there is nobody to arena with. Super fun so much wasted time.

3 Likes

Honestly there’s no reason not to have them at this point. I would have loved during classic to transfer to a pve server to play with real life buddies but then I’d be stuck in pve servers forever. Just a lame restriction.

1 Like

The reasoning was that you don’t get to have ez mode leveling where you can be unharrassed for the entire process then transfer off to go harrass the other faction - gotta earn that right.

Theoretically, with BG’s it shouldn’t matter bc you can go PvP whenever you want and turn it off at a whim. But PvP players play on PvP servers.

Not commenting on whether or not it should be that way, just why it is so.

Its what you get for picking Pagle and for picking Alliance.

It’s a dumb restriction to keep around today. People could just as easily boost to 58 on a dead and/or single faction “pvp” server and then transfer to a populated one when they hit 70

I agree and I made a centralized post where we can all comment to show Blizzard developers that there is a lot of us that want it and that we’d appreciate their urgency on this matter being solved (restrictions removed) by the launch of phase 2 (next tuesday):

People just instance spam or buy boosts these days if they want ez mode leveling. They would never need to go lvl on a pve server then pay $25 to transfer to a PvP server. That would not only be a waste of money, but just foolish in general.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.