No portal to Neltharion's Lair

Just needing to get the message out there. The flight is ridiculous to get there. More people see this and also comment to agree its excessive without a portal. Hopefully we can get some attention and traction.

4 Likes

Since when do we get a portal to raid content? That’s too easy for people just fly there.

I think she’s talking about the Legion dungeon, not the new raid. Its part of this season’s M+ rotation.

2 Likes

They’re talking about the dungeon from legion which is part of the M+ line up for season 2. We got portals for the far away dungeons last season.

Oh gessh ,you can get up there? or use the meeting stone? That is just laziness,but it wow.

Where’s the portal to Uldaman?

It’s been found. In a small room in Valdrakken, where you turn in relic stones for Valdrakken rep. Odd.

2 Likes

Is it much farther than HoV was from Legion Dalaran?

2 Likes

It’s weird that it looks like it’s by design that there’s going to be one that’s harder than the others.

This post makes me glad I have the HoV portal. It’ll be faster than using a fp or flying from Dalaran.

There were ports to dal, but not directly to the entrances. It’s not any worse than last season.

1 Like

Not any worse then last season doesn’t make the situation good. It just means being vexed two seasons in a row instead of better solutions. If i could dragon fly there i wouldn’t mind as much but 310 flying is sooo slow.

1 Like

It’s a lot further.

Curious if its faster to go Capital City > Azsuna > NL now.

Just time a 20 NL and get the teleport, problem solved :slight_smile:

With how fast it is to travel the world I was surprised they added portals at all.

The portal room seemed to make them redundant.

The portal is in your heart if you believe it to be

Or, you know, time a 20

That Court of Stars +20 portal is already paying dividends!

They really messed up portals this season. NL requires dalaran hearth then a long FP. Freehold requires a 2minute flight from point of spawn, yet underrot is right above it? Ulduman is also very close. Not sure about vortex pinnacle yet, havent done it.

Any closer and it would be the KSH portal.

1 Like

Good thing they are letting more people be warlocks, huh :slight_smile: