No Plague Bloom

I would like to bring up again how hard it is to find plague bloom in the world. The farmers have cornered the market on plague bloom since blizzard fixed the black lotus issues. I would love to see either the bot police cleaning up the herb bots or increase the rate of plague bloom. Either one would work. Please help blizzard.

6 Likes

Only herb I can find on my realm when farming is Kingsblood. So. Much. Kingsblood.

3 Likes

Over 50% of the plaguebloom on the AH was being sold by me the other day on my server. I checked to see if I was a bot. Turns out I wasn’t.

9 Likes

thinking bots are spending their time farming plaguebloom = lol

think about it.

if someone. has control of an account. for the pure purpose of making as much gold as possible before it is potentially banned.

do you really think that bot will waste its time farming plaguebloom??

no… it will be either in DM:N, or stratholme.

not wasting its time COMPETING for herbs.

6 Likes

That’s cuz you’re an evil and malevolent cow-man that steals the flowers from innocent looking gnome mages…

:angry: :angry: :angry:

3 Likes

Where are you looking, and on which server(s)?

EDIT:

On Faerlina, I just did a lap around EPL. I saw about 10 other people. /who said there were 18 in the zone.

I did see 1 Plague Bloom, but was about 3 seconds behind the mage in front of me who got it.

In the 1 lap I did, I picked a couple of nodes of Arthas’ Tears, Dreamfoil, and Golden Sansam.

I mean… You’re not wrong.

3 Likes

Bots are fake news. It’s the mechanical elves we need to worry about. Everything else is just a distraction.

there are herbing botters 100%. Have seen dozens of them

2 Likes

EPL/WPL doesn’t really have herbing bots on my server. They have full time herb farmers who are out there at all hours picking herbs and who will cuss you out in strange and exciting languages if you ninja an herb from them. They’re not bots, but I’d wager they’re shared accounts considering they’re out there day and night without rest doing nothing but doing circuits to pick plaguebloom.

2 Likes

That’s what a bot would say.

6 Likes

Just farm the gold and buy it, the time it will take for you to gather a stack of plaguebloom you can farm enough gold to buy two stacks.

1 Like

Plaguebloom might be getting botted, but it is also being farmed by active accounts. I honestly haven’t seen bots doing plaguebloom laps lately. They are all in DM, Strat, Scholo, ZG, Silithus or under the world looting Lotus.

I think plaguebloom spawns too much to be monopolized by bots, but not enough to actually supply all demand. So it is a production bottleneck. If it WAS getting botted effectively, it would probably be cheaper than it is.

There are TONS of herbs on Thalnos, sometimes you can even get a Black Lotus (Stygian, the BEST!). I ride past plaguebloom all the time in Felwood, I would pick it , but I have no where to put it all…

2 Likes

You see, there is no plaguebloom on my server because I have been bogarting it all.

I pick 3-4 stacks a day on a high pop server

How populated is your server? I have no problem herbing on mine.

I was on Thalnos a long time ago. How is it over there?

I found a plague bloom earlier tonight on whitemane with 2 zombie guards, in the time it took me to initiate combat to clear the mobs out (kill one, blind the other) , 5 separate degenerates rode up and tried to out ninja one another and took my plaguebloom.

It’s one of the down sides to mega servers. It will likely get a bit better in tbc, since the expectation is that it’s going to be layered to hell again…but yeah… We’ll see.

Outside of getting my alts’ respective mining or herbalism slots leveled, open world gathering trends towards being awful.

1 Like

It is pretty dead, /who, 38 people last night and almost 10 were level 3 Black lotus spotters in burning steppe

A week ago I took my rogue into Orgrimmar at 5-7 pm est and there were maybe 3 people there all waiting for PvP queues to pop