No patch notes or timer?

What gives blizz? When tuesday maint goes around there’s a note on the launcher that it’ll be down from x to x time, there’s nothing on the launcher or the forums what’s up with the lack of communication?

9 Likes
4 Likes

You’re a normie. They only communicate with their groupie parasocial streamers. Beta is a marketing phase for them to give their favorites a bag and xaryu to put on his knee pads for thumbnail open mouth air drops.

6 Likes

They know what updates they are pushing, posting the patch notes before the update should be the norm.

1 Like

This is the general discussion forum. There is a beta forum where they post updates.

1 Like
  1. They can still post that to the launcher. They’re choosing not to, they always used to.
  2. They said they would “post the patch notes soon” and it’s now been over an hour. That’s… really awkward.

They also rushed the servers down VERY quickly. I’m not interested in inventing theories as to why, but they said “Weekly patch on Thursday” and then NOTHING until 4pm est and they put out “Server shut down in 15 mins” then “Server shut down in 5 seconds” and then the servers went down. The time between those notifications was… 5 seconds total? So we went from no news to “servers are offline” in maybe 10 seconds, and then a few minutes later they said “Servers are down for a few hours, no ETA, patch notes coming soon”. And … nothing?

2 Likes

This is not the live game, its a beta. We are here to test and help the development not act like a rude customer at a restaurant.

2 Likes

They made a post sweety in the beta forums

I’m sorry… Asking politely for communication is being a rude customer at a restaurant? Asking for direction on what they want us to test, or to just even do what they say they’re going to do is being a rude customer?

Sorry sir, sorry mr blizzard, sir, I’ll go back to licking your boots now! :frowning: !!!

1 Like

They did communicate it, in the development forum.

Its a beta of course it’ll be down. What is wrong with you

1 Like

WAAA WAAA WAAA I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!!

I don’t even care that the servers are down, I want them to patch it, I want to see what’s changed and added, that takes time. There is zero complaints from me in that department.

I want them to give proper warning. I want them to post the patch notes when they say they’re going to.

God WoW players are so obtuse.

2 Likes

Yeah would also be nice to have a banner on the launcher acknowledging the game is down, and something we could look at and see that it’s not there anymore so we can assume the game is live again. Like they do with modern WoW.

5 Likes

This. /10char