No one wants to Mythic raid, it's bad

Then just don’t play it and stop at the end of normal or heroic. I don’t see why we have to axe content just because you dont want to play it.

I mean, we’re splitting hairs here. You earn reputation with Stormwind and Darnassus separately. Are they different factions?

I’m sure in 4 years’ time I’ll be able to earn reputation with Orgrimmar and Undercity. They’ll be neutral, or unfriendly, and there will be an achievement and/or feat of strength to earn rep with the “enemy” cities.

That’s what I mean by factions will go away. Zero distinction between the two.

all the people in my guild want to mythic raid its a lot of fun, the problem is that we are like 14 in our best days and 10 in our worst so that 20 man without flexibility killed mythic raidin for us

Mythic raid and blizzards suporting it is akin to a 40 year old man with a combover trying to hide his balding.

Blizzard is so desperately trying to appeal to the ESPORT crowed and pretend that mythic raiding is this super big competitive thing, but its not. The game would be far better off if they just removed mythic raiding from the game.

So let me rephrase your question.

Starting out as Alliance, your first quests are against the Defias. A group of humans … who are very much NOT part of the Alliance. Starting out as Horde, your first quests are against the Twilight Hammer. A group of Orcs … who are very much NOT part of the Horde.

As I see it, the game has established that just because you’re a human doesn’t mean you’re part of the Alliance. But by extension I think just because you’re an Orc, doesn’t mean you can’t be either.

But even I would agree that just… has a weird feel to it.

What we need now is to grow one layer up. A new Faction that is comprised of both members of the Horde and Alliance. There are TONS of precedence for this. Pretty much every sub-faction in the game is members of both the Horde and Alliance.

The only difference is that now instead of a sub-faction, it would be a super-faction. One level UP, instead of down.

Don’t want to join the new Super Faction? You don’t have to. It’s already part of the game-- in that you can make groups that are faction-specific.

And once you’re waiting 2+ hours for another player, knowing you could get one in just 4-5 mins if you turn off the Faction-specific thing, you’ll see this outdated ideology become less and less of a thing. You say 4 years … yeah, I can see that. Easy. Probably much less.

Yeah, you can’t search for them, though. So that’s two UI failures I’m holding against Blizzard.

many disagree with you. It’s not for me, but why delete something many paying customers want?

Again why delete something many paying customer wants?

Concentrate on what you enjoy in the game and leave others to do the same.

Not in my opinion.

Nah. It was all the insane attunements needed to get into the Raids.

1 Like

Not sure who that would help. It sounds like it would just remove content for some players and not help/give content to anyone else.

2 Likes

I would Mythic Raid. I’m having difficulty finding a guild on Area 52 that raids at my days/times.

I deliberately did not specify a political stance. Both parties limit personal choice. You really just pick your poison.

I don’t disagree that this has been going on forever. At some point you would think humanity would wise up and stop trying to micro-manage people’s lives. Obviously we are heading toward being an evolutionary fail if we don’t stop fighting over the small stuff while ignoring the big stuff. But here we are, worrying about things that affect people minimally if at all while things go to heck.

I’d try mythic raiding if M+ didn’t give nearly identical gear with zero effort.
I don’t like M+ so I just don’t play, that’s the biggest brain move of them all.

Don’t like it, don’t play it

assuming this is with your very high experience in lfr?

Mythic raiding is crazy hard. Some people find that appealing.