No one hated Jaina

“Everywhere he turned there was destruction and devastation. Buildings burned despite being made of stone. Bodies and rubble littered the street. Blood flowed across the flagstones, pooling here and there. Screams indicated that survivors had been found and were being tortured. Doomhammer nodded. It was good.”

In Tides of Darkness.

Ah, welp. I could have sworn ToD was the book where he was written to be more of a desperate figure.

And yet classify them as villains when they are not, they are the other faction that opposes yours. So if they are a villain to you, you should be the villain to them.

But this is the thing, everyone thinks the Horde is the villain and while you might not expect it, quite a few people expect them to get the villain treatment, respectively be the losers at every turn cause good always wins and that’s not right.

1 Like

I will.

If I can help a few people avoid being baited into wasting their time

1 Like

I see them as villains because they do villainous things lol.

The discussions are going fine.

You guys are spend a lot of time beating dead horses.

This was an entire thread that had worn itself out. And then you start it all over and everyone says the same things.

2 Likes

poor Old Blanchy

I quite like Jaina.

It’s been going just fine, as I said, and people are saying why they did or did not like Jaina.