No one cares

saul good, man

1 Like

Really though. If it’s been layered from the start AND it has a high population of players in the pool then they aren’t playing the same game as the rest of us.

That’s an unfair advantage and it’s been balanced (read nerfed) to bring it in line with the rest of the game.

#arugalexodus

1 Like

And as at least one poster has already stated, they don’t exist in isolation, since they can transfer to our servers. If they have double the amount of our resources, they can transfer with some of them and ruin our economies.

1 Like

And where would you suggest we go?
Since you think we shouldn’t use the forums to talk about this issue where do you think we should go

High pop servers should have high pop problems. Why should arugal players be able to sequester themselves from enemy competition on a pvp server for open world resources?

As far as the economy goes and folks transferring, just imagine how blown away their minds will be once they do it and see how other goods hold value besides plaugebloom and lotus.

1 Like

Lots of people “care”. But how long did OTHER servers have long queues, before Blizzard did something? Minutes? Hours? No, the long queues lasted for weeks, if I remember correctly.

DEMANDING that Blizzard “fix” your problem instantly is silly. Pretending that players on Arugal are “special” so they deserve “instant” fixes is silly.

In another thread, I saw this Blizzard blue post, which says that Arugal was not “layered from the start”:

ugh… a troll post… so original, + 10 to creativity bro. sarcasm face

This is a cheap lie you all keep repeating. You SHOULD use the forums. No one minds you whining over and over again. But do it in one or two threads. Don’t spam-open new threads while there is active discussion in the older ones.

2 Likes

Why don’t you guys go post on the Arugal specific forum about your Arugal specific problems and let everyone else focus on important things, like AV and premade QQ threads, or whatever loot drama Kade has got himself into this week?

5 Likes

looks to me like alot care lol

Don’t see how i said a lie, don’t know how many threads have been made I’ve seen 3 so far but i haven’t made one so not exactly spamming.

Layers were removed at the start of BWL release. Other realms had theirs reinstated fairly quickly, what you’ve linked is when Arugal had their returned. It was a week or two later.

No more silly than removing them while allowing new transfers. All while stating it was safe to do so and leaving work for the weekend.

It’s not our fault they intentionally left us to burn for 48 hours.

1 Like

Hi #ArugalLivesMatter

2 Likes

No, stop making threads about us.

1 Like

Let this be a lesson in choosing high pop/steamer servers and complaining about the queue time.

2 Likes

Lol, wow.

You really have not got a single clue on what you’re talking about pal.

“Let this be a lesson in choosing high pop / streamer servers”.

Great advice, but did you not take into consideration that the ONLY server Oceania was offered at the time of launch was Arugal? “Let this be a lesson” in what? Picking the ONLY server available on the list?

Jesus dude, educate yourself - read some of the other threads so you don’t make yourself look foolish like this.

1 Like

Jokes on you dude, loooks like a lot of people care

whats ever

Everyone should care about this as well as the dead servers. Your server could be the next one to have issues, and you will want something done. Paying customers shouldn’t have to beg to use the product they are paying for as it was intended to be used.

Three other servers were added since then.