No one cares

About Arugal so please go somewhere else.

22 Likes

#LayerArugal

8 Likes

Actually, over 3k players who were stuck in a queue last night, and the night before, and the night before, PLUS their friends who wanted to play with them, care.

Also Blizzard GMs in game are advising us to post on forums. So they care too.

#layerarugal
#banthebots

12 Likes

No.

See how this works?

8 Likes

Just to clear up some confusion here. The customer support in-game is telling everyone to post on the forums. That’s why the forums is like this.

This is where we’re being instructed to take our feedback.

Furthermore the fact that people are being temporarily banned from the forums for following customer support instructions is just ridiculous

3 Likes

Just layer Arugal already for fk sake.

Did ya’ll junk the servers already? Just change the value of layer=1 into layer=2 problem solved.

Is nobody at Blizzard even playing their own game? Can you not see that your playerbase is suffering?

2 Likes

Excellent point OP. Thank you for bringing attention to this issue.

#layerarugal

1 Like

Thank for your support of our cause

#layerArugal

Everyone caress about Arugal. We are the best. You go somewhere else, little cretin. :wink:

2 Likes

#layerarugal

1 Like

If we had another channel of communication for this issue we would be there.
Please do bear with us and if possible support us as we try get our server back to a playable state.

1 Like

I care fam

1 Like

#LayerArugal

The lack of empathy from outsiders is astounding.

Sorry our inability to play the game is an inconvenience to your browsing.

6 Likes

#layerArugal

Na I’m good here living rent free

#layerarugal

Seemless worlds have no place in classic.

Just keep the layers, add as many as needed, and allow us to log in and just play.

They should have just had 1 mega servers to begin with.

I care.

Fix Arugal.

Save Lives

#LayerArugal

Please create another thread about it, it is really only helping our cause of getting attention from Blizz.