No new Race-Class combos?

Are the third race of Dwarf seriously the only new player customization coming in the next expansion?

Blizzard just confirmed new Dracthyr classes aren’t planned.

Anyone hear anything about - idk - something like Kul Tiran Paladins, seeing as how there’s one of them being used as a dungeon boss (wink wink Blizz) ಠ_ಠ

Imgur

There was a comment somewhere in an interview that someone posted earlier. Basically, they do still want to do these when they make sense, but nothing planned yet.

1 Like

All that’s left is Shaman, Paladin and Druid if you don’t count the hero classes. Regardless all of these classes require extra work to do correctly.

Shamans all need their own totems, Druids all need their own forms, Paladins all need their own mounts.

DH and Evokers are probably way off. That’s animations and that is a lot more work than all the above.

Doesn’t seem that hard to do for Kul Tiran

Take this

Take anything green, make it white, gold, or silver. Ta daaaa!

I feel like they could’ve done all this with time to spare if they didn’t waste resources on an allied race nobody asked for.

2 Likes

We know there is a 10.2.5 and possibly more smaller patches leading up to 11.0

If one of these were to include new combos, i understand why they might want to keep it quiet until they announce details of the patch.

1 Like

I’m just so bummed out about 11.0 I need a pick me up

Having one neutral race, that’s just a new iteration of 2 already playable races was a huge let down for player customization

Is the Tyr stuff concluded? That would work, I think.

It is a bit of a questionable decision to give the alliance the same race and model for the third time now.
Theyre the coolest dwarf that theyve made playable… but theyre still just a dwarf. And thematically dwarves were always about the earth and rocks anyhow so its not like a rock dwarf is a new thematic twist either.

At least horde gets access to a new model for them i guess.

I wouldnt be shocked if the tyr storyline leads to paladin for all races in 10.2.5 or 10.2.7
Odds are good i think

1 Like

Trying to look at the positives here, there’s a good chance Earthen will kick off some dwarf customizations across the board. I wouldn’t mind giving my lady dwarf a beard. Then again Draenei still have fewer customizations than LFD, so that comment might age poorly.