No new content but new store mount?

`https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-in-game-shop-mount-sunwarmed-purrkin-324665

Doesn’t really fit with the Warcraft theme, maybe they re-use the asset in the next expansion?

3 Likes

hey Bobby just took a pay cut, he’s gotta make up for it somehow!

4 Likes

i dont think it’s new tbh but i cannot confirm. it’s model skeleton reminds me of the dog they used for the chinese new year mount and if so then technically it would just be a reskin mount.

as for new content i mean i can’t say anything about that then again im not really surprised it’s been like that for years already and it’s always the same ole same ole bs. people complaining for good reasons, yet no new content comes out regardless, when new content is released it’s garbage. it’s likely only praised at first because it’s new content literally better then say farming same ole m+ dungeons and what not

2 Likes

It’s almost as if there are separate teams that work on the game!!

3 Likes

prolly originally intended to be a Blizzconline deluxe perk

2 Likes

Amen to that. I always try to stay positive and I don’t think Blizzard is nearly half as bad as what they make you believe on the forums, but when they come out with stuff like this I lose faith. If this is the direction wow is taking, I won’t be here for very long.

Just like last year and the Faeiry Dragon suit

Different people creating these things.

While true, this is hardly the first mount you can say that about.

and? so? what?
store mounts are created in artists personal/free time and yes they do get a cut. As for content that is paid for by the company and no artists dont create whole brand new zones and patches from their free time lol

This isn’t like some decentralized idealism based social group.

They operate under someone and that someone (as voiced through complaints by OP and others) is directing effort in areas that are not appropriate for the game at this time.

1 Like