No need to nerf Convoke the Spirits! (Salty post)

The spell is totally fine and non-busted. So easy to counter too, all you have to do is interrupt them in 0.5 seconds before you die, no big deal!

So much counterplay capability!

21 Likes

We need Rextroy to make a video then it’ll get nerfed

11 Likes

Excuse me but this is what we call BALANCED

5 Likes

Exactly! Balance Druid is balanced, no need to nerf! You get it :wink:

1 Like

And yet no one interptupted you and it took longer than .5 seconds

3 Likes

Yes, we all should be able to read their minds, get in range, and interrupt in 0.5 seconds. People who can’t do this are obviously bad!

Like that Hunter, who only saw a Moonfire and then got killed in 0.3 seconds. He was obviously just a bad player who wasn’t quick enough to take advantage of all the counterplay opportunities!

8 Likes

Did I see a Demon Hunter still alive!? Nerf Demon Hunters!

12 Likes

Now I’m salt those demon hunters are out of control

https://media.giphy.com/media/tyttpHbXEV8UJlBNVny/giphy.gif

8 Likes

Balance in mmo pvp?

1 Like

spell is fine, working as intended, plz ignore that i just cakewalked a layer3 coldheart because of it. =P

2 Likes

Lol yeah you see a druid casting and use no interrupts you are bad. Do you let Monks mollywop you for 4-5 seconds too?

4 Likes

Druids should always be the strongest class.

2 Likes

But I mean you could just easily counter it dood. Just interrupt get gud kek. Balanced.

2 Likes

26k crits is puppy play cmon guys you have other classes out here doing 5k crits we need to nerf everything else

1 Like

People have unlimited interrupts with unlimited range! No cool down! So obviously we should all be interrupting whoever we are going against and then interrupting the Druid right when they come out of stealth! Within one second!

i was doing some pvp on my Enh Shammy and in the time i was casting Hex on a healer a Druid walked behind me, popped CtS and killed me before i could even think to stop casting and turn around to interrupt

if you can’t stop it it’s a tiny bit silly

1 Like

WOrking as intended

1 Like

Exactly! It’s fine, people who are complaining about it are obviously just bad players who don’t know how to interrupt!

NBD that some people can do more than 100k damage in four seconds.

I agree, Blizz should remove PvP

2 Likes