No mythic dungeon Q is a fail

The only thing this results in is people discriminating againt ilvl, and less groups going for dungeons at any given time. This experience is the exact same as playing classic and using the LFG addon.

You should purchase a WoW+ subscription so you can unlock the feature that allows you to list your own groups in the group finder.

Then you won’t have to rely on someone inviting you and you can choose to invite whoever you want for whatever criteria you want.

7 Likes

I’ll share a secret with you, don’t tell anyone:

• click premade groups
  • click start group
  • click “mythic”
  • click the dungeon you want
  • click list group
2 Likes

I know that you can list groups, doesnt matter when you sit 25 minutes and no healers apply

Reroll and play a tank you will get insta accept

4 Likes

This is EXACTLY the same as playing classic and using the LFG addon…im feeling so primitive right now

But then you need to take some responsibility and lead instead of just slamming buttons.

2 Likes

Yes, That’s a price you have to pay if you want to get insta accepted. It’s either you tank or you wait 2 hours to get accepted as a dps.

Queue as a tank until you get gear then you can switch to dps afterwards.

1 Like

Sorry bro but I have a life, taking responsibility in a game is for no life losers.

1 Like

This whole ‘discriminating’ against ilvl thing baffles me, do you legitimately believe people shouldn’t be allowed to invite the highest ilvl people that que?

Think about it for a second, you’re probably one of 10+ signing up, why would they willingly choose someone lower ilvl, what purpose does that serve the person? This mentality is more toxic than being ‘elitist’, if you don’t wan’t to put in the work to make a group yourself then you need to then put that effort into increasing your ilvl and then you’ll see the only thing stopping you getting into groups was your own laziness.

Mythic dungeons and more so Mythic+ are designed to be more coordinated activities, not everything in this game should just be mindless Qing. I could partially agree on a Mythic Zero que at the very end of the expansion when it’s not quite as relevant but definitely not until then. Keeping these premade is healthier for the game.

4 Likes

Ilvl is more of a thing for normal mythic. I go by IO for keys to be honest. I was 445-450 doing 8-10’s but i had a season 3 io of almost 1.7k. If i didn’t have a decent io i would of had to sit in 2-4’s lol

how’s that any different than sitting 25min in an autoqueue with no healers applying?

3 Likes

You feel primitive playing a 15yr old game :scream:

1 Like

Play a tank or healer

1 Like

the game is current.

code goes back to 1997.

Reminds me of the early (pre-nerf) cata 4.0 heroic days queing up on my (main at the time) warlock. I would always be waiting at least 45 minutes for a tank to que.

But I suppose the OP expects these geared and competent tanks and healers willing to tolerate him to just appear out of the ether.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a dungeon que for Mythic 0s

It’s a slippery slope. Those M0’s will then be nerfed into oblivion, yes to a level that makes the current level seem challenging. That desire for queable mythics will then extend into M2 and beyond. Those will then also be nerfed into oblivion. It never ends.

3 Likes

the number of people playing this game compared to the number of mythic dungeons listed at any given moment is just bad.

theres no way im on a cluster grouped with 25000 others and I go to look for an atal 0 and theres NONE listed? that is the reason i see an issue, i feel not enough people are using this system

So because you can’t see them that means they’re not happening? You have no idea how many base mythics get run on any given day. Also with the weekly loot lock they’re not exactly farmable.

1 Like