No mount after feeding Friendly Alpaca 8 days in a row?

Same thing happened to me and I did my first feeding Wednesday night after the hotfix went in, so I don’t think my progress would have reset.

Either bugged or can’t be done in a raid. Unless someone has done all seven days solo and is having the same issue?

8th day no mount :confused:

I have also fed it now for 8 days straight and still no quest to receive the mount

1 Like

feed for 9 day no mount still :roll_eyes:

Seven days of feeding down, no quest and no mount here either. I have been using the Group Finder a lot, which it sounds like after reading another thread on the subject, may have not given me credit for those days.
I’ll see if I get it tomorrow after the eighth day like some people are reporting.

1 Like

TL;DR NO CREDIT GRANTED IF QUEST TURNED IN WHILE IN RAID.

Hey there! Game Master Kieulas here!

I read your ticket about the Springfur Alpaca and Gersahl Greens!

At the moment, completing these feeding quests in a raid group will not provide any credit for your feedings for this Alpaca - just like completing most other content while in a raid group. However, it’s pretty confusing for this situation specifically, so our Dev crew is working on changing it up for this Alpaca in the future.

For now, continue feeding the Alpaca while not in a raid group and you’ll earn credit normally and eventually pick up the mount! If you’d fed the Alpaca while in a raid group multiple times, you might have some catch-up to do.

But, that’s one hungry Alpaca, so you’ll eventually receive the mount - just keep at it!

5 Likes

Wow. I don’t even know what to say other than this patch has just been… a joke.

4 Likes

It would have been nice, if this was mentioned from the start as clarification you can’t be in raid group.

ty for sharing medie, now i gotta redo this…

2 Likes

Why does the one in Vol’dun work then. This is BS. I think I’m done with this patch.

1 Like

oh Blizzard… you make a good change with the buffing of the dailies and then you f*ck it into the ground with this

2 Likes

Wow, so essentially the Vol’dun ELUSIVE Quickhoof alpaca is less elusive than the Uldum alpaca…

Whats most frusturating is people spent alot of time finding the greens and then finding a group or the Alpaca itself just to get no progress out of it.

I was just in a group where multiple people said feeding the friendly alpaca in a raid group works. Someone even confirmed they knew someone who got who only did in raid group. So which is it? Does this work or no? Why are some getting the mount and some aren’t?

My thoughts exactly.

I do not understand this. I have SEEN people get the thing in a raid group! Supposedly the counters were reset when it was hotfixed last week, but apparently not before I saw at least three people get it as early as last Thursday!

I’m several shades of P.O.'d at this, because under normal circumstances, I would have gotten the thing today. But instead, nothing.

You would think a gnome would be able to understand basic maths :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda lame if the Raid thing is true. If that is then why does it let me turn it in :confused: Guess ill just have to do this stupid thing another time.

Changed with todays hotfixes.

“Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.”

1 Like

You can try running this script in game:

/script print(GetQuestObjectiveInfo(58881, 0, false))

to see your current actual progress. Mine was sadly only 2/7.

2 Likes